Community Focus

Old 04-12-2010, 05:40 PM #1
RevCain
Crash Paintball

RevCain is playing at Living Legends III
RevCain owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
RevCain supports Team VICIOUS
RevCain posts videos on PbNation
Thank You Jack , Scott , Taylor and the rest of the Alien crew !

I wanted to take a second and personally thank Jack Rice , Scott Rice , Thomas Taylor and the rest of the Alien / XSV family.

I have owned the 2010t since its release. Now I could tell you how awesome the marker has been but thats not what this post is about.

This is a post to thank EVERYONE at Alien , especially Jack Rice, Scott Rice , and Thomas Taylor for thier encouragment and fellowship !

NOBODY at the entire event was so friendly, supportive, inspirational , and to be honest a straight up blessing to our team !

Now I have been shooting Aliens for years, but never had the chance to meet Jack and Scott face to face. I can tell you that they are first rate , top notch characters !

The service , the upgrades ( thanks for the grips Scott ) and the general personality of the Alien staff and XSV team were unbelievable ! (( especially since we as a team are not afilliated ))

For a manf. like ALien and a team like XSV to show that kind of support to a new team ( WITHOUT us having to buy 10 markers in advance ) was AWESOME !

Thank You ! From my Team , my Family , and myself !

God Bless You !

Last edited by RevCain : 04-15-2010 at 12:35 PM.
RevCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2010, 07:34 PM #2
JackandBlood

I agree. I dont own an Interceptor (cant afford one right now). But Jack Rice and the booth customer service impressed me. Most of the other booths/vendors seemed kinda jaded and out of it with the gloomy weather (HB sunday). I think Jack will recognize me (asian dude, carrying a folder with a solidworks marker project).
JackandBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:26 PM #3
ironpanther

has been a member for 10 years
I agree as well. I know I was in and out of the booth all weekend. Just wish they hadn't packed up the booth before finals were done. My team wanted to get pictures with Jack and his guns after winning D3 5man. Three of our players use Indys and we wanted to show Jack some love for producing such a sweet gun.