PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-02-2010, 08:43 PM #1
BMWTech2008

BMWTech2008 is playing at Living Legends III
Dear Azodin

Dear Azodin,

My name is Dk, I have been calling your sales department for five weeks (going on six) regarding a ZeRO kit that I can put into a Kaos.

See, five weeks ago I started calling your sales department about getting a ZeRO kit. I know it is not a part that you sell; I would've excepted a "no, we can not do that" however I was told that you would be able to send me a ZeRO kit just that they were not in stock. They would be in stock "next week", which was the following Monday. Excited, I told my local shop to please order me a Kaos and a single trigger frame (which is $135.00).

On Monday I called, I was told that the shipment was delayed and to call back Wednesday... I did, then I was told to call back Friday. This process repeated itself for three full weeks with statements such as "it should be here in two days" or "we will have it thursday, call us then". So on and so fourth.

Now four weeks later (starting week five, this week) on Monday I call and I am told that the ship has landed and it should be in stock on Wednesday. I call Wednesday, and am told to call back today (Friday, April 2). When I spoke to the gentleman Wednesday he told me that the part would be free. I was excited but rejected the offer and told him I would surely pay for it. I called back on Thursday (yesterday) and asked him that since I was willing to pay for it if they would take it out of a Zenith for me, he said, "they will not let me." Being once again disappointed I waited to see what lack of surprise I was going to hear today. I called four times today ranging from 12:00 - 7:30 CST, and no one answered the phone. I was ready to talk to "they" so that I could get this solved but apparently no one answered the phone.

So after five weeks of disappointment, lies, and heartbreak I figured I'd go public. The Azodin products I ordered still sit on the shelf because I am currently unsure if I really want to purchase those items and support a company thats been giving me the "run around" for five weeks. I asked for a simple part that could probably be put together from spare parts. I've made between 10-20 phone calls, even offered to pay for the product and nothing. If you didn't want to send me the product, sell the product, or have anything to do with it then why promise it to me so many times? I highly doubt any company has a shipment that is going on six weeks late.

Why do I want it so bad? Well the TX UWL is coming up, I need a mechanical marker and I want to use my loader on it. Which means I want to build a Kaos and show the mech cockers and auto mags that there are other guns that can compete. However it looks as if you don't care about promotion, representation, or even being straight up with individuals.

Thank you Azodin, for letting me down.

Love,

Dk
BMWTech2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2010, 11:21 PM #2
Ego9Eclipse
*****es be Trippin!

Ego9Eclipse owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ego9Eclipse supports Pev's Paintball
Markers I Have Owned: Tippmann98C, JT Stealth, Proto SLG(NEVER AGAIN), Spyder Pilot, WGP WorrMachine, Brass Eagle Avenger, PMI Trracer, PE Ego9, PE Geo, PE Ego11, Alien Independence T, Macdev Clone, Dye NT, Bob Long Victory, Dangerous Power Fusion FX, Azodin Zenith, DP E1, Brass Eagle Blade, .50 Cal Patriot Pistol, Invert Mini.
Underlined guns are the guns I love/miss.
Ego9Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:40 PM #3
slayer0704
(\ /)

slayer0704 donated to help Peyton Trent
slayer0704 helped look for balloons
slayer0704 is playing at Living Legends III
slayer0704 is playing at Living Legends V
So because YOU lied to him, and YOU "gave him the runaround" and YOU didnt answer your phones, he, nor anyone else can get the zero system?
You knew it takes 4-6 weeks to receive the shipment, yet you told him it restocked in a week? What did you expect him to do? Let you bull**** him for another 5 weeks and just be quiet about it, or post this thread and hopefully get a legitimate response out of you guys?

Sounds like you guys really have your customers in mind. Good job!
slayer0704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:47 AM #4
g35x
Pump Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dees46l View Post
Dear DK,

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. I know it's been 5 weeks now and We have yet to receive our container of goods, However it does take 4 to 6 weeks for a shipment coming from over seas to arrive, after arriving to the Port of LA it still has to be inspected and cleared by US customs.. I remember speaking to you several times each week and i was so embarrassed to keep giving you the runaround that i even offered to let you have the part free of charge including free expedited shipping. However do to you taking this issue public and posting it on PBNation, i have received an E-mail from the big guy and was Asked that i no longer sell or giveaway any part or item that we do not stock for retail sale. So to anyone else out there that was looking to reduce the kick on your marker, I am very sorry to say that we will have to wait until AZODIN releases the Zero system as an upgrade and is sold through an authorized AZODIN dealer..
All I have to say to that is LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTech2008 View Post
I need a mechanical marker and I want to use my loader on it.
BMWtech, I'd grab a mech Spyder to play that tournament if I was you. Find a used Victor II for like $10 and slap a CCM feedneck on it ($30ish), you'll be able to use any loader. CCM feedneck > the Kaos feedneck anyway. Beats paying $90 for a Kaos.

Last edited by g35x : 04-03-2010 at 01:52 AM.
g35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:07 AM #5
BMWTech2008

BMWTech2008 is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by dees46l View Post
Dear DK,

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. I know it's been 5 weeks now and We have yet to receive our container of goods, However it does take 4 to 6 weeks for a shipment coming from over seas to arrive, after arriving to the Port of LA it still has to be inspected and cleared by US customs.. I remember speaking to you several times each week and i was so embarrassed to keep giving you the runaround that i even offered to let you have the part free of charge including free expedited shipping. However do to you taking this issue public and posting it on PBNation, i have received an E-mail from the big guy and was Asked that i no longer sell or giveaway any part or item that we do not stock for retail sale. So to anyone else out there that was looking to reduce the kick on your marker, I am very sorry to say that we will have to wait until AZODIN releases the Zero system as an upgrade and is sold through an authorized AZODIN dealer..
So.. Since you lied to me and gave the me run around, this is on the community now? The community is punished for this? If you knew how long it would be in the first place, why stall? Why keep telling me it would be there, or to call back again in a couple of days? This is ****ing absurd, regardless of the size of company. You have really hurt yourself...

There's more to it than just the product that this point. This situation has been handled wrong from day 1 apparently. I still feel you owe me this part, as you have put your word on it many times. I'd suggest you talk to the "big guy" about getting me one to prevent any more damage to Azodin.

Last edited by BMWTech2008 : 04-03-2010 at 04:44 AM.
BMWTech2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:40 AM #6
Ego9Eclipse
*****es be Trippin!

Ego9Eclipse owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ego9Eclipse supports Pev's Paintball
Cmon Azodin youve been great so far.....help this guy out!
Markers I Have Owned: Tippmann98C, JT Stealth, Proto SLG(NEVER AGAIN), Spyder Pilot, WGP WorrMachine, Brass Eagle Avenger, PMI Trracer, PE Ego9, PE Geo, PE Ego11, Alien Independence T, Macdev Clone, Dye NT, Bob Long Victory, Dangerous Power Fusion FX, Azodin Zenith, DP E1, Brass Eagle Blade, .50 Cal Patriot Pistol, Invert Mini.
Underlined guns are the guns I love/miss.
Ego9Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:50 AM #7
MFgrimm

Personally for me, i called 2 weeks ago for replacement sear/trigger spring that snapped off. The person i spoke with was very polite and helpful, exchanged information and was promised to receive the springs within 2-3 days. It was a quick and easy process. Now it's been nearly 2 weeks and i have yet to receive it. So, after these turn of events i won't be able to get my replacement part ?
Old 04-03-2010, 04:40 PM #8
SBH!BACKMAN17

SBH!BACKMAN17 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
SBH!BACKMAN17 supports Team VICIOUS
SBH!BACKMAN17 supports Pev's Paintball
well, if you want an insane Mech Gun, I have an amazing '99 STO Custom Autococker. Pm Me, cause i have a few mechs. Either way good luck man PM me either way
SBH!BACKMAN17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:47 PM #9
T9Ranger4Life
College PaInTbAlLeR

T9Ranger4Life owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
T9Ranger4Life owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
T9Ranger4Life is an NCPA player
T9Ranger4Life plays in the APPA D4 division
T9Ranger4Life is Boss
i also called 2 weekes ago for a simple screw... it is the kp screw, and havent been able to play with my pump for the last 2 weeks. im dissapointed in the customer service and hope to get it soon...

good luck getting ur stuff!

Proud Supporter of:
Iowa State Paintball ----- Guerrilla Air ----- RAZA ----- ANSgear.com
T9Ranger4Life is offline   Reply With Quote