I would go in this order.....
1. First off try a new battery. Sometimes it just not enough power to raise the sear and lock into place on the hardened ring.
2. Set the hyper 3 reg to factory settings if you have adjusted that. Turn the hyper three reg all the way in and back out about four and a half turns.
3. Many times the machine gunning is because the marker does not have enough pressure because the air source is low. You might just need to fill your tank up.
4. It could also be the sear not catching the hardened ring. Check the hardening ring for excessive wear.
5. If it still persists check the #16 bolt oring.
If all these things do not resolve contact us directly at 858-536-5183 ext 0. The operator can get you in touch with a gun tech. Or if you have a reputable local pro shop you can swing by there as well to see if they can help you out.
Originally Posted by HonkyCoy
I dont know what the problem is with my UL SLG, but when i air it up and shoot it, it starts going full auto without me even on the trigger. I dont know what the problem is... Any input?