PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-24-2004, 09:07 PM #1
BenTaylor5588

has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation 2 possible players

hey me and my friend have been looking for a team to play on my friend is one of thoose short and skinny types and runs with and a5 he plays mid. so far hes not much for using both sides of a bunker so would be better on the left or right side of the field and not dead center. Im a black player about 6 ft 16 yrs( my friends 15) I use a classic timmy and i can keep the paint flying and would probably be the most use right in the middle back. I can shoot left and right handed and pretty acurate and fast with both. i also have a older piranha that my brother uses a him for his age 10 is not a shabby player. And i also have my backup gun a tippmann 98 custom double trigger, rocket cocker and drop forword. And if your team could use a few more players i have 3 more friends who are just about to buy their own gun but what they lack in experience they make up for in bravery. All of us live in mesa az and are willing to travel to get to practice as long as its in the state. So if your looking for some pretty decent payers (me and jeff) you can post, pm or email me at bentaylor5588@yahoo.com
thx for looking.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2004, 11:40 PM #2
falco#1

ya were do u live i might be interested i have a 04 bko w/ blind bolt
Old 07-25-2004, 11:54 PM #3
BenTaylor5588

mesa az