Due to Easter being this Sunday - we are going to put a Saturday rotation out there for anyone that is interested. Same 2 fields - 5 man / 7 man & Xball.
Now, here comes the disclaimer:
1) We try to keep the costs down for you guys and in exchange for that - there are some things that have to be compromised on - one is reffing. We have always asked that in rotations, teams leave 3 bodies of their own on the field following their game to ref the next game. If you are unwilling to do this - then we ask that you please NOT sign up for rotations.
2) We also ask that you please arrive on time, and if you put yourself on the list for rotation and therefore are put into the schedule - that you actually play the games that you are scheduled for - i don't mean come the end of the schedule when you may be out of paint - I mean from the get go - like - we only have 4 guys here - we're not playing today. You not only take a spot from a potential team, but you screw a team of a game and teams out of refs.
3) CHRONO. Please chrono before you take the field. We will be spot checking going forward, but you guys know how this all works....
4) Rotations mean PRACTICE, lets try to LEARN something from them instead of playing them like there's a million on the line..... cheating like it's your job and overshooting to make a point is a little excessive for a practice.
5) Cars / parking. There are some rotations that start looking like mini-events - and you can see this from the lists for them. We do NOT have the option of the upper lot on these days - so please try to be pro-active and carpool and if you can't - please try to park like you would if you were taking your license test
It's the little things sometimes....
These are things that we feel need to be addressed now that the season will be getting underway. We want to be able to provide you guys with great practices & events but not all of it is on us - we simply ask that you work with us to make sure that rotations as well as events run as smooth as possible.
Thank you in advance,