Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-28-2010, 08:49 PM #1
splatterboy65

Talking Anti-Tank Equipment !!!!!!!

Hey guys, over the last 2 weeks or so ive been looking at different types of LAWs because i would like to make one my self, but i found out that a lot of people have different ways and mechanisms on all of them so i am creating this blog so that we can show all of our trigger mechanisms, the different typse of holding tanks, barrels....... and much much more, so blog away and have Fun!!!!!!!!!
splatterboy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2010, 08:51 PM #2
DasWolfenstein

Some one get Boom Master in here. That guy is a genius I kid you not. He made a walking tanks, multiple laws, an god knows what else to use lol.
DasWolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:54 PM #3
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatterboy65 View Post
Hey guys, over the last 2 weeks or so ive been looking at different types of LAWs because i would like to make one my self, but i found out that a lot of people have different ways and mechanisms on all of them so i am creating this blog so that we can show all of our trigger mechanisms, the different typse of holding tanks, barrels....... and much much more, so blog away and have Fun!!!!!!!!!
there are a few of these threads on here already. just scroll down its all there

1.SS Panzer Korps
BlackAngelSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:26 PM #4
Boom Master
Scenario Player

I was telling splatterboy65 that people would post comments and questions and pretty soon it would be difficult to figure out who what talking about which posts. Possibly a "Sticky" or ADD a forum just for SPECIAL WEAPONRY where we could post and comment but would be so much easier for new people to find the information they are looking for...

Obviously people are asking for information about building LAWs on a regular basis without knowing much of it is already IN the Forum Somewhere. It is just too hard to find easily.

Other suggestions for organizing the information people ask for regularly?
I think that is why splatterboy65 wanted to start this thread. Just to organize it some way.
Boom Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:49 PM #5
splatterboy65

that is exactly what i was trying to do, but i never really took into acount of what boom master said about it basically it would just be a big mess of Questions and answers and know one would really know what is going on, Sorry Guys ill try and be more specific about one main thing for know on, once again im sorry for waisting your time on reading this
splatterboy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:32 PM #6
Boom Master
Scenario Player

Well, MAYBE the admin whom I wrote, will consider our dilema and come up with a solution in the structure of the forums.
Boom Master is offline   Reply With Quote