Community Focus

Old 03-29-2010, 10:02 PM #1
fxrider500

has been a member for 10 years
fxrider500 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fxrider500 supports Team VICIOUS
fxrider500 is for the Gunfight
geo ?

ok i just got my geo with gr2/gst what r the setting need to be at the reason im asking is i shot like 1 1/2 hopper thought it and my at was at 4k and now it is at a little under 3k and how many shoot should i get on a 68/45 tank

ty for looking and helping

ICE GEO

Last edited by fxrider500 : 03-29-2010 at 10:24 PM.
fxrider500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2010, 10:14 PM #2
IntenseImage
Death Dealer

IntenseImage is playing at Living Legends III
dwell 14.5 and VVC screw all the way out for the smoothest shot ... all the way in for a bit better efficiency

Or you can try the dwell tuning procedure
Old 03-30-2010, 02:51 AM #3
fxrider500

has been a member for 10 years
fxrider500 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fxrider500 supports Team VICIOUS
fxrider500 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntenseImage View Post
dwell 14.5 and VVC screw all the way out for the smoothest shot ... all the way in for a bit better efficiency

Or you can try the dwell tuning procedure
hey ty for the help

ICE GEO
fxrider500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:23 AM #4
vzmaniac

ok i just got my geo with gr2/gst what r the setting need to be at the reason im asking is i shot like 1 1/2 hopper thought it and my at was at 4k and now it is at a little under 3k and how many shoot should i get on a 68/45 tank

ty for looking and helping

ok im gonna rewrite this so its understandable

"ok i just got my geo it has the gr2 and gst in it. what do the settings need to be. reason i ask is i shot like 1 and 1/2 hoppers through it and initially my tank was at 4k and it is now a little under 3k

how many shots should i get out of a 68/45"

answer:

as said above 14.5 is stock for the gst kit

if your gst hasnt been worn in remember the 10 case rule applies were you wait until you have put 10 cases through the new kit before messing with any settings

this also applies to effeciency and smoothness of shot... you may have some less than extraordinary efficiency numbers until the guns worn in a bit.

other 2 things to look at is lube properly only enough to make the orings look "wet" and make sure you sevice the hpr every 5-10 case

and the last thing is everytime you lube check the condition of the orings a bad oring in a geo (since they have so few) can cause efficiency and smoothness issues...
vzmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:30 AM #5
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
If there is still an efficiency issue after the marker has seen some use, better bore to barrel fit can help - shooting a small ball through a large barrel is going to waste air; make sure the bolt tip o-ring is in good condition, in order to prevent blow back; make sure that the back check ball in the solenoid is clean and undamaged; make sure that the back check ball is 4.00mm or larger (between 4.00mm and 4.10mm is optimal); check that the hole behind the can o-ring is just a tiny pin hole - if the hole is too large, air from the firing can can be vented when the solenoid switches.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote