PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-29-2010, 05:39 PM #1
Reyke

Annual Supporting Member
what is up with blasts website

Ive been going on there becuase I just recently purchased a rapper and I'm looking at the available ups, and all the info that should be up there isn't, all it has is the price and "what color would you like". Talk about some vague ish, for example I've heard of the new supercharger engine, I'm interested but I hear you have to send you marker in to have them rework/flash the board and or marker to get it to work properly. Is there another site that sells bob long ups that actually explain them in some sense of detail. Thanks
Reyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2010, 05:53 PM #2
Gert
Kansas Baller

google it
Gert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:56 PM #3
CONLIN2
Ballin Since 92

CONLIN2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CONLIN2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CONLIN2 is for the Gunfight
CONLIN2 supports Pev's Paintball
call Blast and get all the info and parts you need
CONLIN2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:04 PM #4
bronze
copper alloy

Annual Supporting Member
bronze donated to help Peyton Trent
Pbwarehouse.net. Has all the good marq stuff
Old 03-29-2010, 06:08 PM #5
Charlie M

I definitely agree with you Reyke. I would personally like to see Bob Long Technologies put much more effort into their website. I own and have been shooting Bob Long Timmy's and Marq's for many years and they are my favorite paintball marker manufacturer. That being said, I hope nobody takes this the wrong way and turns this into a flame war. I truly feel that in this day and age where so many people depend on the internet to make their consumer decisions, the Bob Long website gives a poor reflection of the company. For me, besides for providing instruction manuals to download, their website is completely worthless.
Reyke, if you wish to install the Supercharger kit in your Rapper you do not need to send your marker in. Just call up Bob Long Technologies and order the Generation 1 Marq Supercharger kit. It is that easy.
Charlie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:52 PM #6
Manu#12
B-Eastside

Manu#12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Manu#12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i would also like to order a sc kit from their website ; a quick paypal and you are done; that does not look so complicate though it is not possible as it is ( not easy to call when time zones have a 10 or 12 hours difference )
for example pb187' site is very convenient for that , but he does not sell those parts
Manu#12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:29 PM #7
christhered
B.O.B. White *****es!

christhered is playing at Living Legends III
christhered is playing at Living Legends V
christhered is playing at Living Legends VII
christhered supports Empire
if you wanna order stuff online, go to pbwarehouse.net . if you wanna just call up blast, i believe you can also use paypal to pay them that way.

VICE DARQ MARQ VICTORY V1 CCM S6.5
christhered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:42 PM #8
Reyke

Annual Supporting Member
yeah I was on pb warehouse's site last night and that's most likely where I'll get mine, I started on spyders and going to timmies was a natural move and Ive owned alot of timmies since then, and was actually looking to buy a vice till I came across a nice marq for an awesome price. I especially like the fact you dont see bob long markers on the field so this is another welcome addition for me. Oh well as long as they are out there I will own bob long markers.
Reyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:37 AM #9
Manu#12
B-Eastside

Manu#12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Manu#12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by christhered View Post
if you wanna order stuff online, go to pbwarehouse.net .
that takes at least 5 different steps if you are a non US resident ( and they are stuck with my order of sc kits at #3 , the one when they are supposed to ask me for paypal payment)

me and a couple of buddies desperate to have our marqs supercharged one day
Manu#12 is offline   Reply With Quote