PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-29-2010, 01:20 AM #1
jogabonito7
boom goes the dynamite

observation

I had a random thought for some reason earlier and wanted to share and see what people thought. I've noticed that a lot of people who actually identify themselves as Jews, Muslims, or pretty much any other religion besides Christianity actually practice their religion. They do all the praying and all the bull****. Most people I know who say they're Christian just wear their crosses and walk the walk, but they don't go to Church or practice the religion really at all. Of course there are plenty of people who do pray and all that bull****, but there are so many people claiming their Christian and then they don't do **** about it.

Skillz
jogabonito7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2010, 01:36 AM #2
fainerbainer
CK

fainerbainer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
fainerbainer has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
fainerbainer has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
mk. You observe this because you live in a saturated "christian" atmosphere. christians mostly use it as an adjective and not a noun. That's where the problem is.

But I will let you know that there are plenty of us who live out what we talk about. Hopefully you meet someone like that someday. I've met several and even though I'm a christian I agree with you.

There's only a handful that I know even though I'm around "christians" all the time.
fainerbainer is offline   Reply With Quote