PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-25-2010, 11:09 PM #1
myballsonyou
MowingFaces>MowingLawns

feedback

right now, i am dealing with what i did not know is a 16 year old punk. he had a zick kit for sale, i was interested and purchased it from him, paying less than 5min upon agreement. he complied, shipped within 48 hours, and i got the part. wasnt what he said it was(not for my particular marker,) and also incomplete missing the rammer cap. so i pm him and ask for my money back, he refuses unless i ship first. thinking this is unfair being that i shipped the first time i just requested the rammer cap be shipped to me so i can just put the item up for resale. this is over 2 weeks ago of this taking place. i only get a reply sometimes and then when i call him out on ignoring me he persists to tell me to act my age and that i am nowhere near the top of his list of priorities and that hes 'fed up' with me annoying him and all of this other monkey BS. oh there's alot more trust me, if a mod cares to get ahold of me to read what has been talked about behind closed doors be my guest.

i want to leave this kid the utter most horrible horrible horrible feedback i possibly can because its nothing short of what he deserves, but i can just tell hes going to troll on me and leave me negative feedback even though i played my part 100%! is there any way to leave negative feedback and let others beware without jepoardizing my success as a seller/buyer??

HELP!?!?!
myballsonyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2010, 05:10 PM #2
myballsonyou
MowingFaces>MowingLawns

is it not possible that i get advice on this?
Old 03-27-2010, 11:57 PM #3
myballsonyou
MowingFaces>MowingLawns

i cant believe any of you mods dont have ANY feedback for me since i posted this 3 days ago. i dont get it. not to ***** or anything but isnt this what this section of the forum is for?
Old 03-28-2010, 09:33 AM #4
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
I'm sorry but we can't mediate this deal for you. We have no way of knowing what actually transpired with the deal. We don't know what was promised, what was delivered or if either party is telling us the whole truth.

Pretty much the only time we will mediate Feedback or a B/S/T deal at all is if one of our mods was used as a third party. Then we at least know what happened.

Before you do another deal on PbNation, we strongly recommend you read the B/S/T Tips. They might not have saved you this time, but there is a lot of valuable information in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by First rule of B/S/T
1• Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction including feedback.
Your best bet is to talk it out with the other party. Be polite and explain your side of the situation and try to work out a deal that is fair.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:08 AM #5
myballsonyou
MowingFaces>MowingLawns

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
I'm sorry but we can't mediate this deal for you. We have no way of knowing what actually transpired with the deal. We don't know what was promised, what was delivered or if either party is telling us the whole truth.

Pretty much the only time we will mediate Feedback or a B/S/T deal at all is if one of our mods was used as a third party. Then we at least know what happened.

Before you do another deal on PbNation, we strongly recommend you read the B/S/T Tips. They might not have saved you this time, but there is a lot of valuable information in there.

Your best bet is to talk it out with the other party. Be polite and explain your side of the situation and try to work out a deal that is fair.

thanks for the reply John. i understand what you mean and it all makes sense. luckily the guy is starting to comply (i think) and the remaining part should be sent out on monday...so he says.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:30 PM #6
John

Annual Supporting Member
That's one of the many reasons it's better when we don't step in and try to guess who is right. If you are civil with the other party, these deals can often be worked out.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:38 PM #7
myballsonyou
MowingFaces>MowingLawns

yea trust me ive tried to be civil and understanding and all i got was him telling me in nowhere near his number one priority and the workd doesnt revolve around me blah blah even tho i already paid, recieved and notified him of the incorrect part i had recieved and all i wanted was the other part. if i leave him negative feedback is there any way to prevent him from trolling and doing the same to me even tho i fully played my part?
Old 03-28-2010, 07:58 PM #8
John

Annual Supporting Member
If he has posted somewhere in public that he didn't fulfill his obligation, we can help.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:54 PM #9
myballsonyou
MowingFaces>MowingLawns

thanks for the information John, i get exactly what youre saying.