PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-28-2010, 02:33 AM #1
LordOfWar918
My B/S/T Club is REAL

NIB Infraction?

I got a nib infraction for something i put up for sale when it said LNIB in the post.. this doesnt make since to me..
LordOfWar918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2010, 02:53 AM #2
Whiteyboy

Annual Supporting Member
Whiteyboy is a Moderator
Whiteyboy donated to help Peyton Trent
Whiteyboy is playing at Living Legends V
Whiteyboy supports Bob Gurnsey
Whiteyboy supports our troops
Your thread is selling a new or unused item, so it has to go in the New or Unused Equipment / Services forum. We allow users to sell their personal used gear on here for free, but you have to pay for Gold Ups to sell new or unused gear.

Here's the rule that spells it out:

Quote:
13. You are permitted to sell or offer new items, services and unused equipment in the New or Unused Equipment / Services forum only. Please note that Gold Ups are required in that forum. If a product was simply taken out of the package for inspection or testing and not played with in a game, damaged or used enough to create visible wear, it is still considered new. Please be very clear in your descriptions. Avoiding the New or Unused Equipment forum will result in an infraction and/or the post being closed. Please read about signature limitations for New or Unused items here.
Your thread has been moved to the holding pen where it will remain until you purchase gold ups for it.