1. This is the HK PHOTOSHOP THREAD. No non-HK requests will be honored.
2. DO NOT REPOST/QUOTE YOUR PICS! ALSO DO NOT BEG FOR PICS TO BE DONE!
3. This is NOT the Official Myspace Stacks thread. Go to the photoshop forum to request them, not here.
4. Remember: the higher the quality of the pic, the better chances you have of getting work done.
5. No Southside images or anything with god awful watermarks.
6. Keep the forum clean and squabble free. No arguing or bickering with other members. Stay calm and collective. Most of all be mature...
Originally Posted by xENRAGED BUNNYx
I'm back, sorry I haven't been around the thread very often. I've seen a lot of the work thats been done in the threads lately and I'd like to let you all know that your doing real well. Keep up the photoshopping and keep this thread ALIVE.
A whiiiiile ago I created the first "HK Photoshoppers Unite!" myspace group that some of you OG's may still remember or even be in. It's a great way for all you photoshoppers to stay in touch and share your work with other HK Photoshoppers. So anyway, I decided that since I haven't been able to contribute lately, I'd bring back the group for all our newest PS thread members to join. I also started a group on Facebook for you guys too.
If you join, PLEASE keep the groups as photoshopping related as possible. You may also upload as many of your Photoshop's as you'd like on the Facebook group, I'm not sure how it works on Myspace.
EDITED: I need a couple of officers for the group to help me keep it under control and functioning the way it should. First, any OG's interested in becomming an officer, join the group and pm me or ask via Facebook. If there aren't enough OG officers, I will open up any remaining spots to Semi OG's and so on. The amount of officers will be determined by how big the group becomes.
Alright, so like I said, keep up the good work in here and keep the thread alive. I hope you guys enjoy the groups and use them responsibly!
We only have like 24 hours at the end of a pay period to submit out hours. I was not working that day, so it kind of slipped my mind; completely my fault. **** happens. Gives me a reason to get rid of some extra gear, I guess.