Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-22-2010, 12:31 AM #1
cdale2k

Just got back in

Alright so i just got back into the games, been out for 4 years and all my autocockers were left in florida which kinda sucks. But I got a b2k4 W/pds from a buddy that had been sitting around, he said i could have it if i could get the eyes to work, which was only paint on one of they eyes, score for me. But my main problem is i really don't know anything about these, how they operate (have a basic idea, did a complete break down kube and rebuild on it), upgrades (seems very slim market), whats the efficency, whats it capable of, just everything is what i want to know about these guns. I know it seems noob but i couldn't find much info out there on them, I have been an autococker guy for 5 years so ya'll know
cdale2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-22-2010, 03:52 AM #2
pump
I don't play pump lol

pump is a founding member
if your a real cocker guy id say look at it as a cocker
polish, respring, tune, and psi

almost the same......but no timing
pump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:37 PM #3
cdale2k

Thats what it seems like, solenoid is inside, ram is inside, basically the same operation as a cocker, so i understand the workings of it, but what are the stock boards capabilities? I have read its capped at 15, some say unlimited with pds, i haven't been able to find a sloid answer on that yet
Old 03-22-2010, 07:47 PM #4
MuthaFunk
Shootn myballs at yo face

It depends on which board it has. If it's a stock B2K4 board it is semi-only and will run as fast as you can pull. Some of the old boards were capped at 15. We could tell you exactly if you posted a picture of it.
#1 Place For ICD PARTS and INFO - www.icd-owners.com

[Feedback:http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post29671083
MuthaFunk is offline   Reply With Quote