Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-15-2010, 10:07 PM #1
wilkinsrs

t stock for phantom

i just got into stock class play. I recently purchased a VSC phantom and, when i am able to hold the darn thing steady, its super accurate. but my hands tend to wobble when i play, so is a t-stock for the phantom worth it? i have seen a ton of them equipped with the stock and i have wondered if it really does any good.

and, any other phantom users want to pass down some wisdom on aiming? i have only been playing for a few weeks with it, but i have put a decent amount of paint through the gun and i still can't figure out the right aiming technique...
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2010, 10:29 PM #2
D. Feyd
Sharks have Feyd week.

I like the L stock myself. But I'm tall and it's for a tall player. Feyd..........
D. Feyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:31 PM #3
EvilAuthorityX
PUMPER_TYLER

EvilAuthorityX is attending Decay of Nations VI
its close to impossible to hold a marker still without shouldering it, get an adjustable cci t stock

EvilAuthorityX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:13 AM #4
Lukos
My pumps shoot full-auto.

I own a T-stock, and yes, it really does help a great deal when aiming. However, if you like playing small bunkers and such, and need to switch hands often, I've found that the stock tends to get in the way. I personally don't usually use my stock, and my accuracy does suffer, but I play further up, closer to the other team anyway. If you plan on longballing and such, go for it. But for close up work, you probably want to take it off.

edit: I do use it from time to time, and it's a great thing to have, just in case. I'd say get it.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:59 AM #5
mxmtl
MQ2 Pumper!

How long is the T stock compared to the L stock?
mxmtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:12 PM #6
wilkinsrs

awesome, i think i will eventually get one. i do like to play up front more often, but still, my aims is not good. I think i will create a makeshift stock out of pvc pipe and see how that works, haha.

I don't know how long the L-stock is but i know that the t-stock for phantoms is adjustable
Old 03-19-2010, 01:48 PM #7
Connor_McCloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilkinsrs View Post
awesome, i think i will eventually get one. i do like to play up front more often, but still, my aims is not good. I think i will create a makeshift stock out of pvc pipe and see how that works, haha.

I don't know how long the L-stock is but i know that the t-stock for phantoms is adjustable
Wow a McGyver in the making. Just like we use to do back in the day. Not to hijack the thread, I may be selling my JCS folding t-stock soon if interested. That way you can use it for long balling and fold the stock up when close.
Connor_McCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:15 PM #8
Lukos
My pumps shoot full-auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor_McCloud View Post
Wow a McGyver in the making. Just like we use to do back in the day. Not to hijack the thread, I may be selling my JCS folding t-stock soon if interested. That way you can use it for long balling and fold the stock up when close.
Wow, if I had any money to spend, I'd probably shoot you a pm... Oh well, I'll probably buy one new eventually. It does look handy...
Old 03-20-2010, 10:55 AM #9
dimewitamind
"there is no spoon..."

u use the stock to help get the gun steady when cocking it. helps big time.