Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-17-2010, 12:09 PM #1
thedaltonator4

Modes on dm9 board?

Ya so I have my pm6 with a ul frame and a dm9 board. I want to know how to change the modes like from ramp back to semi and stuff. I bought used so I do not have the manual.
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2010, 01:18 PM #2
EmpireEmperor

EmpireEmperor is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
EmpireEmperor is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedaltonator4 View Post
Ya so I have my pm6 with a ul frame and a dm9 board. I want to know how to change the modes like from ramp back to semi and stuff. I bought used so I do not have the manual.
One question: Are you sure it's a UL board from a DM9? If so, here is the DM9 Manual. The thing is, there are ROF differences between the different stock UL boards. As the PSP changed their max ROF rule for their tournaments, Dye followed suit with their markers. Therefore not all of the UL boards can be set to 10.5bps, 13.3bps, or the current standard of 12.5bps. But every single one of them can be set to cap at 12BPS which, if you do not want to spend money on an aftermarket board, is close enough. Of course this only applies to you if you're planning to play in a PSP event.

Additionally, there is a big difference in what each ROF setting on each version of the UL board equates to. What I mean by this is if you set a DM9 to cap at 12.5BPS and you tried to cap a DM6 at the same max ROF by using the exact same procedure, you would actually end up capping the DM6 at 15.2BPS. Feel free to take a gander at the DM6 Manual and you will see what I mean.

Last edited by EmpireEmperor : 03-18-2010 at 02:39 PM.
EmpireEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote