Today I've got my custom lasered Bob Long Marq 6 (1 of 1 that I know of) that I got off a trade, up for grabs. I've had this gun for 2 days and I already love it so it's gonna be pretty hard getting it off my hands but I'm gonna see what I can get anyway.
Tadao board and CP on/off
1. I do not ship first. I have 100% feedback (even if it's not that much) all from mid-high end trades, I'm legit get over it.
2. My stuff leaves my door working, if you get it and it doesn't work, either you did something wrong, or take it up with the postal company, not me.
3. I love this gun, don't try and lowball me out of it.
4. Trades take priority.
5. I am broke and jobless, I won't add for ****.
6. Read the additional shipping info at the bottom.
7. Put a
in your post somewhere if you read the rules.
8. If we exchange shipping info, and you back out, you get negative feedback (I will remind you of this when we exchange info).
And the part everyone loves, pictures:
Only noticable wear I can find on the gun, it's on the bolt engine cap. Same on both sides of the cap.
Bob Long's are a huge plus
Any other UPGRADES
06 or older
we'll talk about 07 but robably not
ANY Smart Parts (unless its the new impulse and it's a straight trade)
Any other DOWNGRADE
Contact: I respond to texts or calls faster (660)864-4279, after monday April 19, then I'll be at (660)864-5056. Next is PMs then finally posts. But post before you do any of this just for feedback stuff.
Additional shipping info:
*You ship first
*If I were to recieve a non working gun, I will keep my gun until the problem is resolved and then ship it.
*If I have to send it in to the company, you will pay me the shipping costs through pay pal.
*If there are any repair costs or parts costs then you will pay me that through pay pal as well.
*As long as your gun works, you shouldn't have a problem and you shouldn't be worried about this.
*I only pay for shipping to the 48 continental states. If you live in Hawaii, Alaska, any U.S. territories, over seas military bases, or a different country, you will pay for shipping both ways. Basically I only want to ship to the 48 continental states.