Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-13-2010, 12:03 PM #1
Suboitai1

Exclamation Old Box of Paint

So... a few days ago i found an old box of paintballs from nearly a year ago. as i looked at the bags inside i didnt notice any balls that broke or anything... the box has been stored in an ideal condition for paint so it makes me wonder...is it smart to use? or should i just have my fun with it elsewhere? lol
Suboitai1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-13-2010, 01:51 PM #2
SD-G-force
what's paintball again?

SD-G-force has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
yeah you can use it but the balls will probably curve alot or you'll experience a lot of barrel breaks
Old 03-19-2010, 06:13 PM #3
tradermike38

yes i agree with sd-g-force, ball will break. i've used old paint before and because the paintballs sit, the paint inside the balls settle.
tradermike38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:10 AM #4
rbsboi91
needs a job

rbsboi91 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
rbsboi91 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This reminds me of one day... Me and my brother were home alone and i found a pod of paint in my room. not thinking i asked him if he wanted me to shoot him so he could see how it feels. he stood about 25yds away and i sent 3 balls at him. they hit him but none broke. he had three half-dollar sized welts on his back for a week. i didn't think but the shells had hardened. he still hasn't forgiven me for that, but i couldn't give a rats *** even if he did.