Old 03-12-2010, 01:17 AM #1
GreekGod
Hi I'm PeÜey

GreekGod plays in the PSP
GreekGod supports Pev's Paintball
GreekGod plays in the APPA D5 division
Exclamation Post PTS Thoughts

Hey Guys,
My name is Petey, many of you know me, but for those of you who don't let me lay down some background. I have been playing paintball for 9 1/2 years now. I am not now new at this, nor do I lack experience in what I am talking about. I have played at Pevs for that entire time. For the longest time i was just a kid who came out a few weekends a year and had a blast and would talk about and dream about the times I had at Pevs until the next time i got to play. I have played at least one turny in every Pevs PTS there has been. Back in the day when it was at AG it was always one of the hi-lights of my year. I saw how those tournaments were run, I was a part of them and know just how fun and exciting they were to be able to play in.

Now unlike many others who faded away from PTS and got out of paintball i only got deeper into the sport. Getting a job in the Pro shops with Pevís and working out at the field. I also started playing for Justice Kidz last year. While being on that team I played many of the PTS events last year. I saw many things that I did not agree with, nor did I like. I understand many of your all complaints; things were not run how they should have been. I watched a tournament series that was the highlight to many of my years as a child fall apart due to those running and organizing it. (I do not want this to be a thread that points at problems past so i am going to move on)

After this past PTS i felt the need to write this to express the joy I felt this past Sunday! Not only playing in the event but event stepping back and taking a look at the event brought a smile to my face. For those who don't know Will Allen (former player of Justice and Coach to Justice Kidz) and I tell you what there is no one better that Pevs could have picked! Everything was run promptly and on time! It brought the feeling of a national tournament. Not only did things start on time but layout was set up and final the day before so there was no sitting around waiting for bunkers to be blown up/ Filled up with water and set up in the morning. I rolled up at 8:30 (captains meeting was at 9) everything was set up, teams were walking the field and getting ready for the day. Not only were things set up on time and held to schedule but we played a TON of paintball, just like back in the days of Rab running the events we played so much paintball that you got what you were paying for. No more 5 games in pre-lims and 3 in finals, i lost count by the end of the day but we all easily played 12-15 pre-lims games and many played 6 in finals. The reffing was great; the entire event was reffed by Capital Punishment. They did a wonderful job. All the calls were professional and as soon as they would see anything they were on it like white on rice. This was their first event to ref as a team and it will only get better as more events come and pass. On top of all this the prizes are better than any i have heard of for any local event. They are actually paying out cash prizes this year; no old guns, no soft goods, no gift cars... straight cash. you really canít ask for more!

I was very excited to be a part of this event and be one of the first to witness the return of PTS. In just one event this yearís PTS blew last years out of the water, it was a complete 180 from ware it was to where it is right now. It truly was the best run PTS I have been a part of and I am very excited to participate in the upcoming events this year. If you missed it I am sorry, the only thing I can say is you will really have to come out to the next one and experience it for yourself. Words really cannot explain how happy i am to see it back.

And I would love to be the first one to say it PTS IS BACK
GreekGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2010, 06:38 AM #2
bigbigbigjew
jigglypuff

This guy just hit every single nail right on the head. I completely agree with everything you just said petey!
bigbigbigjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:45 AM #3
Up the snake
RC Revolution

Up the snake plays in the USPL
Up the snake plays in the PSP
Up the snake donated to help Peyton Trent
Up the snake is an NCPA player
Woot woot!! Lol

Silver/Titanium G6r ~ Bring Luxes
Up the snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:20 AM #4