Old 03-10-2010, 11:19 PM #1
srt4_paintballa
Dufour

srt4_paintballa plays in the PSP
srt4_paintballa plays in the APPA D3 division
srt4_paintballa supports Empire
srt4_paintballa is All In
geo wont stop leaking.....

Ok... So i got a new geo, aired it up and it was leaking.. ok so i took it apart looked at the solenoid and noticed that the one of the rings on the spool pack was shot.. ok sent it in got a new one put back together and bam! still leaking... so i dismounted it to see where the leak was coming from.. noticed it was coming from a little hole where the pilot assembly is on solenoid. Took it apart and all the rings are ok. Also took apart the reg to make sure those rings are fine. Every o ring is fine on this gun! its brandnew and i havent even put one paintball in it! FML! did i get a lemon or what.

anyone have any ideas???
Old 03-11-2010, 12:36 AM #2
Lucky.Mac

Lucky.Mac owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I just recently had this problem. The air is coming from the right side of the 'noid, out of the small hole in the front of the pilot assembly, correct?

I had sent it in, and it turned out to be the manifold gasket. The tech had swapped out all the other o-rings as well. He wasn't 100% sure if it was 'just' the gasket, but that was one of the final things he changed out before it was fixed.

Working like a champ now.
Lucky.Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:46 AM #3
srt4_paintballa
Dufour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky.Mac View Post
I just recently had this problem. The air is coming from the right side of the 'noid, out of the small hole in the front of the pilot assembly, correct?

I had sent it in, and it turned out to be the manifold gasket. The tech had swapped out all the other o-rings as well. He wasn't 100% sure if it was 'just' the gasket, but that was one of the final things he changed out before it was fixed.

Working like a champ now.
hmmm.. i will give that a shot. i have a parts kit coming in the mail today! thanks i will let ya know how it goes
Old 03-12-2010, 01:45 AM #4
Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nicky T works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nicky T owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Nicky T plays in the APPA D5 division
Nicky T has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
If you're in Wisconsin then you might want to contact Rick Steinebach at TC Paintball/Magnum Sports on rick.steinebach@gmail.com as he's your local Eclipse Service Center.

If you have an Iphone, Ipad or Itouch then you need to treat yourself to an awesome app called Field Designer. You can purchase it directly through the iTunes App Store by following this link: Buy Field Designer NOW! or on the Android store HERE!

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter
Nicky T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:28 AM #5
srt4_paintballa
Dufour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky T View Post
If you're in Wisconsin then you might want to contact Rick Steinebach at TC Paintball/Magnum Sports on rick.steinebach@gmail.com as he's your local Eclipse Service Center.
Actually there is a tourny we are attending march 27 at air assault in minnesota and ill be bringing my gun there for the service. Thanks i will keep him in mind tho for next time!