Damn speakers.. Damn rappers....
Old 07-22-2004, 12:59 AM #44
SoCal Guy

SoCal Guy is a Supporting Member
SoCal Guy is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Buff 08
... And to tell ya the truth I enjoy haggling people, its fun to be an ***, every so often. And its even better when the people get really pissed like telford. It was a good time, it was the highlight of my day. ...
Wow, you just admitted you have no life ... I guess humility (or maybe plain stupidity?) is a good way to slience your critics. You should stop posting before you embarrass yourself some more.

Funny thing is, Dynasty, your favorite team, was employing the same sit back and stay alive strategy you seem to hate so much. They were thinking that if they tie on bodies, they'd win the match (because total points is the tie breaker if the third game was a draw). Except that they got the body count wrong. woops!
Old 07-22-2004, 01:18 AM #45
Buff 08
There is no substitute

Buff 08 is a Supporting Member
Buff 08 is a founding member
Quote:
Originally posted by SoCal Guy
Wow, you just admitted you have no life ... I guess humility (or maybe plain stupidity?) is a good way to slience your critics. You should stop posting before you embarrass yourself some more.

Funny thing is, Dynasty, your favorite team, was employing the same sit back and stay alive strategy you seem to hate so much. They were thinking that if they tie on bodies, they'd win the match (because total points is the tie breaker if the third game was a draw). Except that they got the body count wrong. woops!
How does that make me have no life? explain, before you embarass yourself again with made up nonsense.

Yeah well its kinda hard for dynasty who was down 5 on 3 to employ an agressive strategy, with 3 or so of the xsv guys at the 50. So when it comes to that situation you have to sit back in order to stay alive, but when your up in numbers like xsv was they shouldnt of just held back.
Old 07-22-2004, 09:46 PM #46
paintballa2k4
RIP pbn MDT

I agree with duel and custom here. If anyone watched the MLB all-star game and saw Alex Rodriguez go out for the starting lineup he was booed by probably 1/3 or so of the fans there, he just smiled. He didnt go up to them or yell, he kept his cool. I mean, 1 fan (Buff) booed the paintball guy, like 15,000 booed A-Rod. Another reason why baseball is more poular than paintball, no matter how much I love paintball, it just doesnt have the ability to have that many more in the audience, if they get pissed of by 1 booing, what about 100? The pros need to grow up and stop thinking about people in the crowd just cheering for their team, not everyone likes you.

(teacher):what is number 2
(you):SURPRISE BUTTSECHS!!!!

Originally posted by empiretimmy53

THC goes directly to your liver. Think of THC as a vascular rhino penis, and your liver as the fragile anus of a Koala. The destruction is equal.