Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 02-21-2010, 09:18 PM #1
Diametunim

Diametunim owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
★Diametunim's GB sale★

*Please Read The Entire Post*

DO NOT WASTE MY TIME ASKING ME TO PM YOU! POST YOUR OFFER IN THIS THREAD, AND THEN PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS IN PRIVATE!

*SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY! OFFERS MUST HAVE MONEY/TRADE IN HAND!

Again, please read my WHOLE post before posting. Most, if not ALL, questions can be answered in the post.

Upon an agreement, we will exchange information such as address, phone numbers, email, etc. Phone confirmation may be nessesary for safety reasons. Again, I DO NOT SHIP FIRST.

I ship via USPS Priority Mail. I will ship the Friday(day off) after receiving traded item or money. Insurance is optional, but highly recommended.
I am not liable for anything that may occur during the shipping process.

I accept PAYPAL ONLY!

PLEASE POST before contacting me any other way. It helps keep things organized and gives me an idea of who I'm talking with.
You can contact me Via:
-PM (Quickest Responce Time)
★RULES STOLEN FROM EAGLEDSM★

Alright, I'm clearing out the crap I no longer use, Everything is OBO unless stated!

DYE C5 JERSEY, Agg

First thing I have is my old Dye C5 Jersey circa 2005, This thing has been WORN ONE TIME. (I Still have the tags for it!!)

Size:YOUTH (I'm 6,2" and weigh 140LBS and this thing fits me like a normal Tee-Shirt)

Price is OBO!

68CI Crossfire CF 3000PSI Tank, 68CI WGP 3000PSI Steely!

First tank is a Crossfire 3000 PSI CF Tank, It is out of Hydro however I have filled it before and used it just fine, But I recomend you hydro it.

★Stamp Reads★
TC-3FCM-206
DOT-E 7277- 3000
ALT 296C - 126673
01 , 04

Second tank is a 68CI WGP 3000PSI steely

Price is $15 Dollars for the Crossfire, $20 For the steely or OBO!!

08 Proto Pants!

My 08 Proto pants, Size: Large (They' fit me but they're a little short) I've washed these after every use, Minor staining and a small hole on the right leg of the pants.

Price is OBO!

Eggy 3!

Everyone wants to rock the Viewloader Eggy 3! This things legit, Used to use it all the time and keeps up just fine! There's a small crack in the feedneck however I don't believe it's anything to worry about.

Price is OBO!

Finally is my Proto PMR (Currently broken)

This was my first PB gun and I haven't shot this gun in about a year or so. I rebuilt the gun fully HPR and bolt and then threw it in my GB.

It's stock besides the On/off ASA, Hyperdrive Board and Feedneck.

Problems: The gun needs a new battery harness and maybe eyes (My cat dragged them off, However I'll try and find them)
Also, The stock barrel will not thread into the gun! Idfk why, The barrel isn't stripped and other barrels thread into the gun.

Price is OBO Or I will trade for a cocker!! Pm me!

Thanks for looking guys!
Diametunim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2010, 09:44 PM #2
Cerebral

dibs on the crossfire

$15 pp and shipped?
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:43 PM #3
Diametunim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebral View Post
dibs on the crossfire

$15 pp and shipped?
Pm'd I can do 15, But you gotta take care of shipping. It would come out to $20-22 or so total.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:44 AM #4
Cerebral

ok, can you do $20 shipped and pp'd?
Old 02-22-2010, 06:46 PM #5
BradReiner517
Who's Timmy?

ill do 25 shipped for the crossfire probably. pm me please if you still have it

If you would do ungodly, down right disgusting things for a Ripper G6r, put this in your sig.
"Originally posted by pedrofb19: Brad is the best."
BradReiner517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:06 AM #6
Cerebral

I'll do $25 pp'd and ship'd. Let me know. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Cerebral : 02-23-2010 at 07:09 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:22 AM #7
Cerebral

Free UP^^^^^^^
Old 02-24-2010, 04:17 PM #8
hudda10

hudda10 supports Team VICIOUS
pm me price on the cross fire tank and the pmr
hudda10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:00 AM #9
Kellerman
Youngstown Gambit

Kellerman owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Kellerman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I'll give you 65 for the broken gun, itll take me about a week to get the cash but. PM me either way.
Kellerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:13 PM #10
Diametunim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerman View Post
I'll give you 65 for the broken gun, itll take me about a week to get the cash but. PM me either way.
Pmd
Old 03-09-2010, 03:33 PM #11
Cerebral

crossfire sold to me....
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.