Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-06-2010, 11:12 PM #1
bnallmaster

what board to get?

i am trying to decide between a tadao and virtue board for my 07 pmr. What would you recommend? I am leaning more towards the tadao. does tadao have a ultralite micro switch upgrade for the pmr like the virtue does? also could i get a rf chip fot the tadao, for my empire prophecy? Are the 7th element boards anygood? I have already put a lot of upgrades into it and this is really one of the last things i will get. Also do new detents really affect the performance of the gun, and are they worth it?
bnallmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2010, 01:36 AM #2
shakenbake55 (Banned)

virtue is the best board money can buy. dont waste your money on new detents though. you wont notice a difference
shakenbake55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:01 PM #3
Sonic04GT

If the detents are worn out they will affect performance. Had a guy at the field yesterday with a Rotor on his BL Ripper and it was forcefeeding balls past the breech because the detents wouldn't hold the lead one in place.

If they aren't worn though, as stated above, don't bother.

And +1, I love my Virtue.
Sonic04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:56 PM #4
FallNAngel
Vicious Circles

Annual Supporting Member
FallNAngel is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VI
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VII
FallNAngel supports DLX Technology
Look at the features each board has and pick the one that best suits you for the price. Personally, I like Tadao more than Virtue.
If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on, and the dedication to go through with it. We slept on floors. We waded across rivers. -John Carmack

FS: G6R $525 shipped and paypal'd
FallNAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:41 PM #5
shakenbake55 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallNAngel View Post
Look at the features each board has and pick the one that best suits you for the price. Personally, I like Tadao more than Virtue.
if you dont mind me asking what makes you like the tadao better then a virtue? the virtue has more settings, more player profiles, training mode, and more firing modes.
shakenbake55 is offline   Reply With Quote