this is for the numerous questions that never seem to stop
FIRST OFF, IF your frame looks something like this, and the leds are on the left side, you have a UL frame
ul frame fits only the PM5
ul frame only fits the PM6
UL frame olny fits the PM7
For pmr's The one ul frame released for the Pmr will fit the 07 and 08 pmrs if im correct, and those ul frames are only compatible with the 07 and 08 pmrs.
The ul frame for the DMC, DM5, and DM4 are compatible between each other, so a ul frame from a DMC will fit a DM4, or DM5, but that frame will not fit a Pm5.
The DM Frame to the corresponding year, for example, the DM6 UL frame will not fit the PM6, nor any other gun besides another DM6,
So if you want a UL frame, it MUST
be for the gun you are buying it for. So dont buy a DM6 ul frame and expect it to fit on the PM6.
hope this clears it up
any UL frame trigger will fit in a UL frame
so a critical trigger for a DM6,7,8,9,or ten will fit in a pm5, 6, 7, or 8 as long as it has a UL frame
The ul frame trigger for the pmr is just an aluminum trigger, not an actual trigger for an ultralite frame.
ALL UL FRAME BOARDS ARE INTERCHANGEABLE except for the one in the PM5 ul frame
DYE REP's FACT
Originally Posted by gnarkill
Standard UL boards will not work in Proto Mtx05. They sit too high up. The solenoid comes down into the frame on this marker. That is the reason the M5 does not have the top LED.
so a DM9 board will fit and work perfectly in a pm6 ul frame.
Also, a Vitrue OLED UL board will be just fine in a PM7 UL frame.
Those are just examples. If it says UL board, it will fit in the DMC, DM4, DM5, DM6, DM7, DM8, DM9, DM10, PM6, PM7, PM8, and PMR UL FRAMES. IT must have a UL frame for it to work. the only exceptions to this rule are the DYE NT, PM5, and the SLG
The only UL frame board you cant do this with is with the SLG and NT ul frame. Those frames are just the same feel, not exactly the same inner workings to my knowledge.
PMR UL frame Detail for boards and triggers
The Ul frame for the PMR(aftermarket on on the 08 and 07 and the ones stock on 09 and 2010)
The boards theat fit in them are the UL frame standard boards that will fit in any DM.
The triggers are special and you need a PMR ul frame trigger
. A standard UL frame trigger will not work in a PMR
PSP RULES AND BOARD SETTINGS
ALL UL FRAME BOARDS have psp burst, so unless you need more settings than dwell, ROF, Fire mode, and trigger sensitivity, your set.
The DM boards have wired eye connections.
THe PM ul frames have ribbon eye wires
Fire modes on all boards
-semi, capped uncapped
-psp (burst), capped and uncapped,
Originally Posted by J. Thompson #5150
Might also note that ALL UL boards, from the PM5 and DM5, all the way up, are all 10bps ready, which means that they are PSP legal. Yes, I know PSP is 12.5 now but people have asked, and God only knows if it'll stay the same next year.
with 10bps and 12.5 for psp
-millennium ramp, capped and uncapped
As long as psp stays above 10 bps, you will be able to use a stock UL board.
IF YOU NEED MORE MODES ON ANY UL BOARD, except NT and SLG, Tadao offers a flashing service that will add
" * Fully legal in all tournament series (10 bps compatible for 2009 PSP/Millennium season rules!)
* Five modes of fire
o Unlimited semi-automatic
o Adjustable semi-automatic
o PSP/Millennium ramping
o PSP z-burst
o NXL full-automatic
* More than 1 million unique ways to adjust settings
* Asynchronously monitors the trigger switch using an interrupt based scan at 1 million times per second for the quickest response time and fastest semi-automatic
* Rate of fire adjustable from 10 to unlimited bps in 0.5 bps increments
* AMB (anti-mechanical bounce) and CPF (cycle percentage filter) algorithms help to prevent mechanical and switch bounce without missing real trigger pulls
* Gangster setting allows 3 different options for every firemode, giving 15 different "breakout" style modes
* 7 color LED provides an easy to use programming mode which allows changes to nearly any variable, including debounce, dwell, loader delay, AMB, anti-bolt stick, fire mode, max rate of fire, eye mode, CPF, Gangster breakout mode, ramp start activation, and more
* All settings are stored in non-volatile memory so they are not lost when the battery is disconnected
* Power efficient software and hardware lengthen battery life
* Automatic 15 minute idle power down saves batteries
* One-touch startup enables the marker to fire almost instantly
* Low battery indicator hardware and software shows battery level each time the marker is turned on"
and its for a slight fee, but substantially less than a complete new board.
GET IT HERE
ALSO, for you aftermarket ASA lovers, the ul frames have a rail that excepts rail mounted and Direct mount asa's, so you can add hella drop forwards if you want.
If anything is wrong, please leave a comment in a nice and polite way, i have no problem admitting im wrong and fixing my mistakes.
so just lemme know. thanks
ALSO, give a round of applause to gnarkill and J. Thompson #5150
for helping with some extra facts.