Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-05-2010, 08:25 PM #1
MagicDrafna

frame question

Hi so i have a Powerlyte Grip Styx frame and was told a standard bushy trigger will work and was wondering does that mean that the triggers on the ICD site will work?

www.icdproducts.com/paintball/accessories.htm

and here is a pic of the frame for reference

and as a second note i have made a thread like this in the barrels section trying to see if there was a Powerlyte rep on the nation but so far no luck

Last edited by MagicDrafna : 03-05-2010 at 08:58 PM.
MagicDrafna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2010, 09:26 PM #2
zachsdad86

The grip styx uses the older style triggers from the bushmasters (pre 2k3??)

AS far as powerlyte, depending on what you need to know; If you just have questions, bug DonF, our own resident PL expert.

ICDO

For God does speak—now one way, now another—though no one perceives it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings Job 33:14-16
zachsdad86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:36 PM #3
MagicDrafna

thank you i was trying to see if there was a PL rep because if there was then usually they will know if PL still has any triggers even though they are not making them anymore.

and in terms of a trigger it sounds like this is going to be a damn near impossible task trying to hunt down a pre 2k3 trigger
MagicDrafna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:14 PM #4
zachsdad86

Should not be too hard. Post a wtb on ICDO (link in my sig). If it comes down to it, you can make you one out of delrin.

ICDO

For God does speak—now one way, now another—though no one perceives it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings Job 33:14-16
zachsdad86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:29 PM #5
Eric the Great
not Flavor Flav

Eric the Great is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
someone on icd-o will probably ship you a whole frame for just shipping costs. the old stock frames suck. try to find a pre2k3 blade trigger for it, they afford the most finger room iirc. there were also pre2k3 blade triggers made by vapor.
Eric the Great is offline   Reply With Quote