PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-04-2010, 02:07 PM #1
darth0s

Piranha GTI parts

Hey guys!

I'm seeking an advice here as my last chance cause i've checked all possible places and can't find any help.

Last weekend i've playend reballs with my team and as my gun was a little bit to hot i unscrewed the spring a little to match the 220 fps. Today, while driving to next training, i realized that I'm missing the 'screw'. I'm talking about the metal part with allen key fitting, that allows to regulate the spring tension. The missing parts have numbers: 10026,10260 and 10460.

I've been looking for parts but unfortunately none of the repair kit contains this part.. is there any reatail/custom parts shop that might provide this part?

Off course the best option is a shop in poland/europe but i guess that in case of US shop, I won't hesitate to ship it from there.

Thank You all guys in advance for your time and help.
darth0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:05 PM #2
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
try contacting kee action sports there is a an office in the uk.
or you can try boss paintball products he may have the parts you need in stock.
he in the us but should be able to use a flate rate internatinal us postal box to ship a few parts to you. if he does have parts pick up a few hammer o-rings a spare hammer and sear so that the cost of shipping is worth the parts order for you.