Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2010, 06:17 PM #22
viperashes
DON'T GIVE A ****
 
viperashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Terrell, TX
viperashes is Legendary
viperashes is attending Decay of Nations VII
You are wrong. When Pat was selling CK2 for preorder, we got the badge, because he supports PbN too. The reason about half these badges exist is because of some agreement with a second party.
__________________
~::aut viam inveniam aut faciam::~

"**** it. You only live once. You can't take your money with you, so spend it on **** you want. You can't take your **** with you, so make sure you break it before you leave." - Me

Lefties make it looser
viperashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2010, 06:29 PM #23
firedigger
Call me Kermitt
 
firedigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South Jersey
WOOT!
__________________
Proudly Sponsored By:
One HELL of a supportive wife!
Kermitt #ΘΘ
I play for clubs, not teams.
firedigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:35 PM #24
CS@PbNation
 
 
CS@PbNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: On Pbnation.com
Annual Supporting Member
CS@PbNation is a Supporting Member
CS@PbNation supports Cereal Killerz 2
CS@PbNation donated to help Peyton Trent
CS@PbNation supports Sherwood Forest
CS@PbNation supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by TargetIndy View Post
Hey, at least its not a pop-up or talking ad.
only because you and others won'tl let me turn them on...
__________________
If you need to contact us direct, please use the contact us link at the bottom of any PbNation page.
CS@PbNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:45 PM #25
Rob66
youtube.com/shootinstuff
 
Rob66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NorCal
Rob66 posts videos on PbNation
Rob66 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Rob66 is Legendary
Rob66 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by TargetIndy View Post
Hey, at least its not a pop-up or talking ad.
i hate those talking ads

but now i want a badge for SP guns, mainly the ion and shocker

although i do think that the ion should get a badge because so many people have owned / own / know what they are

ion badge now
Rob66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:02 PM #26
TargetIndy
Electrifying
 
TargetIndy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Annual Supporting Member
TargetIndy is a founding member
TargetIndy is BST Legit
TargetIndy is an Ultimate field/store owner
TargetIndy is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob66 View Post
i hate those talking ads

but now i want a badge for SP guns, mainly the ion and shocker

although i do think that the ion should get a badge because so many people have owned / own / know what they are

ion badge now
I'd suggest contacting Smart Parts and letting them know that you'd like to see some SP badges but...
__________________
SwapMyTank.com
Swap your used air tank for a brand new Ninja tank!

DoctorOring.com -- O-ring kits for baller's on a budget!
3 rebuilds $4.95 -- Boxed kits from $9.95

Paintball Indiana -- Indianapolis's Oldest Outdoor Paintball Field
TargetIndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:43 PM #27
Rob66
youtube.com/shootinstuff
 
Rob66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NorCal
Rob66 posts videos on PbNation
Rob66 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Rob66 is Legendary
Rob66 supports Empire
...they closed down. so why not make them then? you can use the sticker designs
Rob66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:08 AM #28
foreverpsycotic
Gun Whore in training
 
foreverpsycotic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norwalk, CT
foreverpsycotic owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Tough cookies then I guess.
__________________
foreverpsycotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:19 PM #29
plpntbll
 
 
plpntbll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicagoland
plpntbll is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Stuipd imho, but its all the benjamins and im sure pbn is getting a couple benjamins through this deal.

Do whatever you have to do nation, because you're awesome.

(but seriously we have freakin eteck owner badges and we cant have an NCPA badge? wtf, the clutter argument now goes out the window)
__________________
Old Feedback
plpntbll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:21 PM #30
Kyle
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAY!
 
Kyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Illadelph, PA
Annual Supporting Member
Kyle is an Administrator
Kyle is a Supporting Member
Kyle is a founding member
Kyle supports Bob Gurnsey
Kyle supports our troops
Kyle is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by plpntbll View Post
Stuipd imho, but its all the benjamins and im sure pbn is getting a couple benjamins through this deal.

Do whatever you have to do nation, because you're awesome.

(but seriously we have freakin eteck owner badges and we cant have an NCPA badge? wtf, the clutter argument now goes out the window)
Who said anything about clutter? I've said time and time again if you want an NCPA badge to petition Chris Raehl. You might have heard of him before.
__________________
[This is my Jam | Labs | Contact Me | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube]

Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:24 PM #31
viperashes
DON'T GIVE A ****
 
viperashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Terrell, TX
viperashes is Legendary
viperashes is attending Decay of Nations VII
Lol. Get 'em Kyle.

Any way you slice it, there is always going to be someone who is unhappy. Eclipse takes care of their customers, and this is just one more minor detail they have afforded us. I would venture to guess that sometime in the future (Like I've said repeatedly) that other companies will eventually invest in PbN, and do the same thing.
__________________
~::aut viam inveniam aut faciam::~

"**** it. You only live once. You can't take your money with you, so spend it on **** you want. You can't take your **** with you, so make sure you break it before you leave." - Me

Lefties make it looser
viperashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:55 AM #32
KURTCOBAIN (Banned)
come as you are
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: aberdeen washington
KURTCOBAIN owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
i dont own anything eclipse. but this does make me look super cool and the ladies love it
KURTCOBAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:31 AM #33
Egoowner42 (Banned)
Blue Devils
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ST GDT
Quote:
Originally Posted by KURTCOBAIN View Post
i dont own anything eclipse. but this does make me look super cool and the ladies love it
go be dead somewhere else.
Egoowner42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:43 AM #34
KURTCOBAIN (Banned)
come as you are
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: aberdeen washington
KURTCOBAIN owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoowner42 View Post
go be dead somewhere else.
i like the way you slither baby
KURTCOBAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:15 AM #35
Egoowner42 (Banned)
Blue Devils
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ST GDT
Egoowner42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:05 AM #36
SteelBush
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Is there away to turn other users badges off? SO I don't have to see them? It makes viewing threads with my Laptop and phone a pain. This reminds me back in the day when users could have pictures in there sig.
SteelBush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:11 PM #37
crazeemanny
So Fresh and So Clean
 
crazeemanny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Whittier, So*Cal
Annual Supporting Member
crazeemanny plays in the PSP
crazeemanny posts videos on PbNation
crazeemanny supports our troops
crazeemanny plays in the APPA D3 division
crazeemanny is Boss
crazeemanny supports DLX Technology
How do i get my SLS badge?
crazeemanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:14 PM #38
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.
 
John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: STL
Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Have Nicky tell me you need one. Planet Eclipse lets us know who has the guns, so tell them your PbN name when you register it.
__________________
Your questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ. Ask a Mod.
We deserve better villains.
"I have not seen an automag shot in anger in 10 years." Tom Cole
John is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:35 PM #39
xGAMEOVERx
 
 
xGAMEOVERx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas,Texas
xGAMEOVERx is playing at Living Legends III
xGAMEOVERx owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xGAMEOVERx supports Team VICIOUS
xGAMEOVERx is for the Gunfight
sweet!
xGAMEOVERx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:44 AM #40
andrew_h13
 
 
andrew_h13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
wish i still had my ego 7!
andrew_h13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:40 PM #41
Iceman1630
 
 
Iceman1630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Iceman1630 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
yea
Iceman1630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:01 AM #42
Dover
Blaze Away All Day
 
Dover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Summerland BC Canada
 has been a member for 10 years
Dover owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dover owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Dover posts videos on PbNation
Dover is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
wow, just wow...
__________________
Baller's Pro Shop - ballersproshop@hotmail.com | Feedback

Orange County Bushwackers SL66 # B0033 ~ Warped Sportz Dark SL74 # D1028 ~ Swamp SLS # S2197

$h@key J0nEZ "It's not hard to justify unless you simply don't have the money and can't afford it. You can always tell the men from the boys by the price of their toys.
The SL is always the top of the line and the best paintball gun made, every year since it was first released. You get what you pay for and Bespoke parts are full of win."
Dover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump