Old 02-04-2010, 12:40 PM #22
asianshooter
please read

rofl on the pics.

PUMP gear all kinds pleaseeee.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3658826
One of a kind pump for sale!!!
[/b]http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=72485150#post72485150]
"Originally posted by texaspaintballplpaye: I don't even shoot paintballs. I just go stand behind bunkers and pose."
asianshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:36 AM #23
EgoTistic69s

wow, coooool
EgoTistic69s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:38 PM #24
slayer3450

So you used something like this? http://www.amazon.com/BE-Pressure-00.../dp/B001GDHBXO

How did you secure it in there?

So you just put the nerf rocket inside the pipe, hold the trigger till it leaves the barrel?
2 tactical Paintball vests, very cheap!!
I have a delta .68 pistol for $55 shipped, pme
slayer3450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:13 PM #25
LordOderus

Yeah thats almost the exact same handle I used. The handle is attached to a 1/2 steel nipple which is then connected to a series of PVC reducers to build it up to 3inch. Then I have a piece of 3 inch PVC about 14 inches long as the barrel. All that is housed inside the body, which is made of schedule 10 pvc (also know as solid pipe) The body is just there for show, doesnt hold pressure, just hides the internals, which will include the tank once I get a remote line. You just hit the trigger and away goes the rocket. Been meaning to take a video of me shooting it but I'm out of Co2 and have been too lazy to go get my tanks filled. I will get around to it eventually though.
LordOderus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:43 AM #26
slayer3450

alright cool, yea you should get some more pics and get some videos up would be cool. Me and my friends have a decent size field to play and an old junker car for a tank/apc like thing, would like something cool like this for cheap to be able to destroy it. That's why I was just asking for some more specific specifications, might wanna try this myself.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:25 AM #27
LordOderus

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer3450 View Post
alright cool, yea you should get some more pics and get some videos up would be cool. Me and my friends have a decent size field to play and an old junker car for a tank/apc like thing, would like something cool like this for cheap to be able to destroy it. That's why I was just asking for some more specific specifications, might wanna try this myself.
Yeah its not nearly as efficient as some of the launchers people have posted on here. Only getting a little over 100feet off a shot, and get about 10-15 shots off a 9oz tank.

On the other hand, it was super cheap and easy to build. Its a trade off. Lower price = lower quality. Although I would say it is probably just as safe as the more intricate, more expensive ones, since it has no pressure chamber.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:39 AM #28
slayer3450

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOderus View Post
Yeah its not nearly as efficient as some of the launchers people have posted on here. Only getting a little over 100feet off a shot, and get about 10-15 shots off a 9oz tank.

On the other hand, it was super cheap and easy to build. Its a trade off. Lower price = lower quality. Although I would say it is probably just as safe as the more intricate, more expensive ones, since it has no pressure chamber.
Yea thats actually perfect for my field, I don't need something super expensive, just something fun to make the game interesting with a vehicle and an anti-tank weapon.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:36 AM #29
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromagnum Tankerman View Post
You are a funny guy!! Nice shot of one of our duals on the field. Can you send me this pic or others of my fighting vehicle. Send to cromagtanker@yahoo. I have been thinking about installing a tank cam. Our luck at Stalingrad we'll be on the same team like last year. But if you want we can take some time and have a tank dual to ourselves for the fun of it.

Treaddz
the pic isnt from one of our "duels" . i dont drive within 5 feet of the other tank to shoot it lol. I was already eliminated and leaving the field. (no not elimitated by your tank haha)

Back to the subject Does the powerwasher handle have enough power to launch that giant nerf? more info on this please

1.SS Panzer Korps
BlackAngelSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:53 AM #30
slayer3450

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngelSS View Post
the pic isnt from one of our "duels" . i dont drive within 5 feet of the other tank to shoot it lol. I was already eliminated and leaving the field. (no not elimitated by your tank haha)

Back to the subject Does the powerwasher handle have enough power to launch that giant nerf? more info on this please
Well like he said he will post videos once he gets co2. But I would like some more detailed instructions, if possible, and pics with them.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:32 PM #31
LordOderus

Yeah the launcher gets that nerf out there without any trouble really. Like I said it doesn't have great range, probably a little over 100 feet. I would have built it with a smaller barrel, but the only nerfs I could find anywhere within an hour of here either that size, or about 1 inch. The barrel itself can be unscrewed (off of the 1/2 inch steel nipple) and I could screw a smaller barrel on, so I might build a smaller one if I can find something to smaller to shoot. I wish I had the foresight to take pictures of it as I was building it so I could list all the parts and how I put it together. Once I get some Co2 and fiddle with it, I will post some videos. Slayer, I will try and PM you a step by step if I can. Won't have many pictures, but its the best I can do.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:51 PM #32
slayer3450

alright, thanks man.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:34 PM #33
slayer3450

Ok, well I have finally built mine and I have to say this was quite a good idea and its been just about good. I haven't test fired it though. Also through the exit of the pressure washer gun its self, I hear a small consistent leak and don't know how to stop it?
Old 03-01-2010, 05:17 PM #34
LordOderus

Did you tape up the fittings or use lock tight? I had a constant leak when I had it taped, so I took it apart and did it again with lock tight, that seemed to fix it.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:28 PM #35
slayer3450

I used thread tape, but I think its cause i bought the pressure washer handle with like a gun barrel on it, thats all that was available near me. But its just coming out the barrel of the gun, like theres nothing holding it back, then I shoot and more air comes out, but still weird.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:58 PM #36
LordOderus

Try pushing the handle forward a little bit. I know mine doesn't always snap forward all the way closing the valve. If it's still leaking after that, I don't know what to tell you, possibly have a bad handle.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:46 PM #37
uterbraten
Fine German Sausage

Thats great but what we really want to know is when we can expect the next set of hot girlfriend pics.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:58 PM #38
LordOderus

Ill see if I can get her to pose with my old SL-68 II or something. haha
Old 03-01-2010, 09:30 PM #39
uterbraten
Fine German Sausage

maybe get some of her friends in it too