PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-27-2010, 04:25 AM #1
surealpaintballer

surealpaintballer supports Cereal Killerz 2
surealpaintballer posts videos on PbNation
Warped involvement with the team?

For about as long as i can remember Warped Sports have been a big supporter of Avalanche, i mean you could say that Avalanche was their pro factory team. Much like Shocktech to Aftershock.
Lanche always shot the dark private label that pertained to their existing sponsorship, IE dark angel (before the cobra sponsorship), dark ego6, dark 07, then the dark sl7 and so on.... but last year i don't even think i saw the horns on anything.

Also i had an understanding that Ed poorman owned the team (and i think he ran Warped sports) and i believe i saw in a Etv episode that Frank the Tank now owns the team. After the NPPL went down did Ed decide to leave the sport? If so then that's understandable but that means we have Frank to thank for keeping the Avalanche name alive and leading them to a great finish last year in the USPL.

For awhile there This forum seemed to have been unactive, and since it has been starting to come back alive i figured i'll start stepping up the questions.

Thanks and Go Lanche!
EMPIRE Paintball gear
Ultra EVIL PAINTBALLS

GARDEN STATE PUMP
surealpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2010, 11:46 AM #2
kansasassassin
New Orleans Warped Army

Annual Supporting Member
kansasassassin is playing at Living Legends VI
kansasassassin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kansasassassin plays in the APPA D2 division
kansasassassin supports DLX Technology
[quote=surealpaintballer;65128591]For about as long as i can remember Warped Sports have been a big supporter of Avalanche, i mean you could say that Avalanche was their pro factory team. Much like Shocktech to Aftershock.
Lanche always shot the dark private label that pertained to their existing sponsorship, IE dark angel (before the cobra sponsorship), dark ego6, dark 07, then the dark sl7 and so on.... but last year i don't even think i saw the horns on anything.

Also i had an understanding that Ed poorman owned the team (and i think he ran Warped sports) and i believe i saw in a Etv episode that Frank the Tank now owns the team. After the NPPL went down did Ed decide to leave the sport? If so then that's understandable but that means we have Frank to thank for keeping the Avalanche name alive and leading them to a great finish last year in the USPL.

Ed Poorman is the owner of Warped Sportz and he is still around. He is supporting Avalanche and Warped Army this year. And Frank as i believe runs the team and is in charge of the team finances. Ed still owns the team name, but Ed cant make it to the events anymore do to work. So to answer your question yes Frank runs the team and owns it right now. But Ed still owns the team name and is still in the sport by running Warped Sportz.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:15 PM #3
EFP
Warped Sportz

EFP works for a Paintball manufacturer
Great answer, thanks for the support
EFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:42 PM #4
surealpaintballer

surealpaintballer supports Cereal Killerz 2
surealpaintballer posts videos on PbNation
Thats awesome to hear, thank you for clearing that up!

go lanche!
EMPIRE Paintball gear
Ultra EVIL PAINTBALLS

GARDEN STATE PUMP
surealpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote