PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-19-2010, 05:50 PM #22
kida2
To The Strongest

kida2 is a Supporting Member
I'd appreciate any help I can get.
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
kida2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:39 PM #23
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Fort hood sucks balls. And as far as the shooting, it's over and done with. If your trying to switch from 1st cav to 3rd acr, good luck. Once your in cav you'll never leave. Plus 3rd acr is leaving in November or around there. Pretty sure 3rd bct 1 cd has 17ish months of dwell time before they go back to Iraq. 1-5 cav FTL
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:30 PM #24
kida2
To The Strongest

kida2 is a Supporting Member
Im' in 5th Cav now so if I end up there again I won't have to buy new crests.

I got back in November so 3ACR isn't a dwell time problem and I doubt we will be deploying to Iraq in 17 or so months. I'm shooting for Pakistan or Iran.
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
kida2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:33 PM #25
ohherrohans
(b^.')

ohherrohans supports Cereal Killerz 2
****... i wish i could go back to FT Hood. if you're a 19D you know what im talking about when i say this, but Knox sucks ***. i have to drive 30mins to an hour to find a good time anywhere. i was at Hood for 2 years and swore that it was the butthole of the states... i was wrong. take a step outside the gates of knox and wonder around Radcliff for a hot minute.

Hood is what you make, theres a few pball parks in austin and a few in between Hood and Dallas.

im doing my best to get back to Hood right now.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:10 AM #26
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

All my boys are at Knox in 1st ID. Quite the trouble Makers they are too. That town will never be the same after they leave. 2-2 ftw
Old 02-25-2010, 11:44 AM #27
ohherrohans
(b^.')

haha your 2-2 or were? im 6-4 deployed with em too
Old 02-25-2010, 10:03 PM #28
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

Then I suppose you know Cpt. Heath? one of the PL's that got moved from 6-4 to 2-2 during the deployment. Also had a buddy that i went to AA school with, Mike Robsion.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:04 AM #29
ohherrohans
(b^.')

dont know him but i know heath (since he was a butter bar)
Old 02-26-2010, 03:22 PM #30
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

Heath and my pl are beat friends and me being the rto got to know him pretty well also. Pissed me off when I found out his platoon had a pet monkey in when he was still in eastern Afghanistan. We didnt even get a dog. WTF.