Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-24-2010, 08:35 PM #22
grapenutz

I have an orange nerve with all nasty parts and stock body. To the best of my knowledge the first gen. nastys had the x and the last batches had stock body with everything else nasty.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:16 AM #23
KookieMonster
Kookie or Nookie???

KookieMonster donated to help Peyton Trent
KookieMonster supports Team VICIOUS
KookieMonster supports Bob Gurnsey
KookieMonster has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
KookieMonster supports DLX Technology
The first batch, as you refered to them, are the only true Nasty Nerves made. There was only 100 bodies made, triggers were an aftermarket upgrade that Nasty put out for the Shocker SFT. The knobs were square at first, but smart parts did change over to the stock ones later in production. As far as Nasty regulators, those are the same regulators used on the Nasty SFT. When Smart Parts done away with the Nerve, they used whatever parts were avalible in wearhouse to build the last ones. (this is why some stock nerves came with nasty regulators) The only true Nasty Nerves are with the body milling, if you have a stock body w/ nasty parts you just have a stock nerve. Sorry to break the news to you if you're one of those people and paid for a Nasty.
KookieMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:13 AM #24
samuelkeesee12

Yeah, theres one like that on ebay right now and the guy has it listed as a Nasty.
samuelkeesee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:05 AM #25
thoe
GUNWHORE

The nasty nerve has both markings on the regulator and on each side of the marker I have seen it in blue and have owned the orange one.
thoe is offline   Reply With Quote