Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-23-2010, 04:36 AM #1
N2extreme1

Lets here it for the tankers!

Well guys I just finished my 2nd event with the tank this past weekend and it was at blanding. I had and amazing time. I had no tank issues at all which always make the weekend a good one. Just wanted to give a kudos to those of us out there who have taken the time and put some thoughts into their tanks. I think the end result is more rewarding. There were 2 tanks on the other team that was nothing more than netting draped over a golf cart like a sheet. Its funtional but there is no thought put into it. Half the time there wasn't even a flag and if there was it was a white towel thrown on the top of a white golf cart roof. I enjoy it when someone comes up to me and picks my brain on the design and ask how something works. I encourage them to use what works for them or tweak it to make it better. The best is when you have the other sides players asking for a ride If you guys want to see some serious armor wait for the ragtop video to come out of this event. I think with every venue I just keep getting better. I managed to take out a blue tank while they were moving and I was moving as well with a single shot from about 90 yards. I was impressed. Well anyways enough of already. To those of you out there who put a little time and thought into your machines thank you for bringing something different to the scenario world.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:29 PM #2
tac8mso

Hooray for all paintball tankers!

I bunk'ed a tank in the village.
tac8mso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:34 PM #3
DasWolfenstein

My friends an I are working on building a tank but its more of a light scouting tank type vehicle. The only problem is that I'm going to do most of welding because they are terrible welders and I hate welding burns.
DasWolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:04 PM #4
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Long live the Paintball tankers ! lol

1.SS Panzer Korps
BlackAngelSS is offline   Reply With Quote