Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-23-2010, 05:36 AM #1
 has been a member for 10 years
Lets here it for the tankers!

Well guys I just finished my 2nd event with the tank this past weekend and it was at blanding. I had and amazing time. I had no tank issues at all which always make the weekend a good one. Just wanted to give a kudos to those of us out there who have taken the time and put some thoughts into their tanks. I think the end result is more rewarding. There were 2 tanks on the other team that was nothing more than netting draped over a golf cart like a sheet. Its funtional but there is no thought put into it. Half the time there wasn't even a flag and if there was it was a white towel thrown on the top of a white golf cart roof. I enjoy it when someone comes up to me and picks my brain on the design and ask how something works. I encourage them to use what works for them or tweak it to make it better. The best is when you have the other sides players asking for a ride If you guys want to see some serious armor wait for the ragtop video to come out of this event. I think with every venue I just keep getting better. I managed to take out a blue tank while they were moving and I was moving as well with a single shot from about 90 yards. I was impressed. Well anyways enough of already. To those of you out there who put a little time and thought into your machines thank you for bringing something different to the scenario world.
Team On Target
N2extreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 02-23-2010, 01:29 PM #2
Hooray for all paintball tankers!

I bunk'ed a tank in the village.
tac8mso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:34 PM #3
My friends an I are working on building a tank but its more of a light scouting tank type vehicle. The only problem is that I'm going to do most of welding because they are terrible welders and I hate welding burns.
DasWolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:04 PM #4
The Black Korps
Long live the Paintball tankers ! lol
SS Brigadeführer A.Deckmann
CO 1.SS Panzer Division LSSAH & 1.SS Panzer Korps
Team Captain"The Black Korps"
BlackAngelSS is offline   Reply With Quote