PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-09-2010, 09:46 AM #253
85baller
Yokey Doke

85baller owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hey almon have you played any speedball at all or just woodsball?
85baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:12 AM #254
ShadowLord01

Greeting PBNation. Let's see here... What to say about myself.... I just started paintballing within the last year. Right now my nest- the field I play at- is Ikego Paintball Paradise. Woodsball and Speedball, hard to say which one I enjoy more. As of now, I'm rocking a Quest with a Halo hopper I just picked up at the nest a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy going to work with the new battle wounds- Meteor paintball shells are sharp little suckers.... Anywho, like I said- just started playing within the last year, and I plan on playing for many years to come, just as long as there is a paintball field around- if not, I'll prolly find a way to make one exist...
Old 02-11-2010, 08:16 PM #255
Euthanasia

hmmm well ive been playing paintball for around 5-6 year on and off and recently have been wanting to take it a bit more serious, like making a team and stuff. but i live in the high desert and im finding it extremely hard. I use an invert mini with a halo invert too hopper. other than that...idk what else to say heh, hello pbNation, hope to see some of you on the field someday!
Euthanasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:17 PM #256
Egoowner42 (Banned)
Blue Devils

Welcome!
Egoowner42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:46 PM #257
jckson

Hi Everyone!!
I am New person who is just join this community.I am very happy to be here and have all other members.I hope that we will have frankly discussion and current information sharing regarding to related topics.I hope for a nice time in future.
I hope somebody would welcome me and Just say HI !!
Thanks,
Old 02-15-2010, 12:35 PM #258
WC KID

WC KID is for the Gunfight
hello yall! My names Will i live in ohio near cincinnati. i been play for 7 years, first 2 years of woods play then entered speedball play. i joined up on a team and played in alot of tourys around the area till broke my ankle. i just now started back up playing. i own a PM6 everything stock besides a drop forward. emipre hopper and a 72ci3000 tank. i also have a-5 with everything done to it for woods ball.
WC KID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:22 PM #259
WoodsBall21

Hey Everyone,

my name is Ryan, im 25 (26 in 11 days) i have 2 years of experience playing, and only one day in the past 4 years... currently im still using an entry level gun, Spyder Imagine, CO2, Halo hopper. in the market for a new gun, been looking at the Proto 09 SLG ... im from (978) mass. mostly have played woodsball, but some speedball as well
WoodsBall21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:27 PM #260
Grilledeggplant

Hello yall! I'm Chad just got back into paintball. Currently using my bros "throwback" gun , JT Recon with gravity feed hopper... people say it sucks...but i can get the job done with it! xD Cya guys around the forum! much love!
Grilledeggplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:29 PM #261
Theo15

hey guys whats up my names theo im 17 iv been playing paintball for about 5 years. currently not on any teams but will be trying out this year. i got a smart parts ion with upgrades (see sig) and i just wanted to introduce my self.
CP ION Trigger
Clamping Feedneck
redz 14in peper stick barrel
Smart Parts Ion 360 QEV
Smart Parts Ion Body Kit - Razor Blue
Theo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:35 PM #262
hjc47

I have been on this forum for a couple of months now, but just had the time now to say hello. This is a great forum
hjc47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:39 AM #263
knorris12

Im kyle located throughout the US (move around a lot) in college looking for legit paintball. Started playing 4 years ago can't stop
knorris12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:45 PM #264
ekinnyc

hey guys, sup

played a few times so far, always with rental equipment (bought a mask last time though - fog was getting to me). problem is, nearest fields are about 3.5 hour drive away, so its hard to get ppl to go. hoping to pick up some info from yall
ekinnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:58 PM #265
mfama417

mfama417 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
hey whats up guys im from long island, ny played 2-3 times with rental equipment and decided to take the plug picked up an etek ego kit with zick 68/3000k cf tank and empire b reloader and some other misc gear the guy had for $330. looking forward to really getting into speedball now
mfama417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:21 AM #266
UMP_Napalm
_UMP // RECON.Five.Two_

Just figured i will introduce myself. people call me napalm ( long long story ) I hail out of the everglades in the Miami, Florida vicinity been playing PB on and off for a few years .. but im a forum noob. greetings.
UMP_Napalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:07 PM #267
andy_b22

What's up everyone? Thought I would introduce myself. I'm from Lincoln, NE attending college pursuing a med degree. Played paintball a few years back and then got out of it to only be back now!
andy_b22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:19 PM #268
xen2690
Pluck N' Duck

xen2690 is BST Trusted
Well to start off my name is Dustin,

I originally started playing paintball back in 2004 with a Spyder TL, and recently bought a new BT-4 but gave it to my fiance seeing as I did not realize its offset feed would block my left-handed playing style (Doh!) So now I am looking for a marker to buy that will last me a good while and that I can build upon if I make the decision to play competitively, I play at Jungle Island off the 15 freeway in Cali and I think the style is kind of a mix of urban sim and open field speedball, but am not too sure on types as I am a bit of a noob still.

Current Setup:

Spyder TL
Old 14" Sniper Barrel
Extreme Rage Elec. Hopper

Bt-4 Combat
xen2690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:58 PM #269
itsmrbill

Greetings All!

I'm Bill, way older than most of you and I just started playing paintball.

Here is the long story: friend invites me to field in 2008, I have a great time and buy a Rex R2 marker soon afterwords. I play one or two more times and pretty much mothball the marker for the next year. November 2009 same friend invites me out to SC Village in So. California, again have an awesome day but this time I can't stop thinking about hitting the field again. Dec. 31, wanting to just get in one more game before the end of the year I head over to Hollywood Sports Park. Its 8PM I play about half-a-dozen walk on games and have a blast! I have been playing HSP as much as possible since it less than 20mins away from work and home. You can find me at HSP at least twice a week as a walk-on. And when work, life, marriage aren't in the way I try to get in a few more days of play. I'm now a full blown PB Addict.

I knew I had the PB bug bad, when the guys at my local paintball store (Time 2 Paintball in Artesia, CA) ask "where have you been, its been a few days since we saw you last?"

Gear Bag
---------------------
Proto Rail 2010 Camo, Dye Rotor
Check-It Classic Pump, Winchester
Rex R2, VL Loader

See you all out on the field!
Bill
itsmrbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:38 PM #270
Boggsie18

Boggsie18 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hello Everyone, my name is Brett, nickname Boggsie, i am 23 from Tampa, FL. I started playing paintball in 2000, started with a spyder shutter w/ electronic trigger and a boomstick, after playing rec ball for a couple of years i got an angel for xmas, dnt remember what kind it was. After that i took a couple of year off and sold all of my stuff, once i got back into it i had a Shocker NXT then Angel A1 now i have sold both of those and i have an EGO 10 being shipped to me. I have never played tournaments only rec, but would love to try it and join a team, but i dnt think im good enough.
Boggsie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:07 AM #271
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

please no crap about my crap4 lol

Sup, Name is Julio. I mostly play at CCP in California, im in the military and the MIL SIMS just kinda catch my eye. I've learned that they look cool but definately dont keep up with these crazy guns you guys got but whatever.

Been playing for about 3 years.

Started off with a Spyder Sonix that I traded for a PS2, gave it a try and really loved it. Sold it to a friend that always goes with me and got myself a RAP4 T68

I recently got a remote line for it and cant wait to use it.
I love me my Extreme Rage Protector full helmet and I just recently gave it a paint job.

Here's a few pics.

My T68 M4

All geared up

my ACOG scope

I'll post pics as soon as my new front grip shows up. Recently purchased the Firestorm Electric trigger and gave my hopper a paint job
StReaKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:43 PM #272
PBTriChick
Cougar

PBTriChick owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PBTriChick supports Bob Gurnsey
PBTriChick plays in the APPA D5 division
Cat here

Hi all, my name is Cat, I am in Boston, and as my sig says, I am a doc - my older son (14) got me into paintball, and now I am ready for tournament play! Tried xball for the first time on friday and WOW.

I have an ego 08 - great gun....

and even if I am the oldest player on the forums I don't care!

cheers!

Captain, Invert PimpMini Factory Team
pimpmini.com
'I shoot cubs'
PBTriChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:36 PM #273
PBForFun
Addiction

PBForFun owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBForFun owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PBForFun posts videos on PbNation
PBForFun supports Pev's Paintball
Whats up guys/girls im a new guy here.
Im Brandon and I live in FL and have been playing for a few years.

My old gun was a Spyder Imagine but I just recently got a Rex R2(all black)
a 48/3000 HPA tank and a invert Halo too hopper.
Some other things I picked up a 4+1 harness a new mask,lube,a few pods.

I like to crack jokes and make people laugh I should be a pretty fun guy to have here.

I also like to hunt. Mostly deer and turkey but sometimes I hunt duck,hogs as well.
PBForFun is offline   Reply With Quote