Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2010, 05:55 PM #1
Join Date: Nov 2008
What's the difference HP Palmer LT and Palmer LT valve. Help Low pressure setting

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between these two valve for autococker. I have the HP Palmer but i want to use HPA and trying to make it low pressure but i can't get the valve to close under 800psi on the regulator. I have the HP Palmer LT valve that came with it want to see if i need to buy the other one or not (Palmer LT).

HP Palmer LT Valve _id=907

and the Palmer LT Valve _id=279

I just bought a used 98 autococker it it came with a WGP regulator
(don't know the model)

Also can someone tell me which "strength" springs i should be using for the cup seal and the hammer for low pressure this would help thank you.

Last edited by T84 : 02-12-2010 at 05:57 PM.
T84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 02-12-2010, 06:31 PM #2
drgonzo's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
I asked this a while back and no one seems to know. I would just put it in and use it. spring it how you like.

for this valve a set similar to the CCM weights is good.
PUMPPB.COM - Pump paintball forums - Paintball forums for the state of Hawaii
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos | - NFC Tags for Android and mobile devices
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:35 PM #3
washington (Banned)
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Arlington WA
washington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:39 PM #4
A member of the Crew
CharlieFox01's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SoCal in the 714
CharlieFox01 supports Bob Gurnsey
According to the website, Palmers, the HP is for 800 psi and the standard is for 300-400 psi.
We Shop @ Flo's Flowers & Paintball in Pico Rivera We Learned @ the Pit RIP THE PIT
CharlieFox01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:46 AM #5
Awaiting Email Confirmation
ErikT's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
It's funny because they say, "It's the last valve you'll ever have to buy," and then you realize, "Hey wait a second why doesn't my gun want to work at low-pressure?" And the valve, the HP LT one, I have the one for Snipers--who knows how well it would work in an HP Autococker because it was designed for Snipers.

They make specific valves for specific setups, but they aren't specific enough in their descriptions of the items, I think. Bold print should be used and disclaimers to let you know what they are used for and what they can't be used for. Because a bunch of acronyms are only going to confuse people.

I guess I'll try to clear things up here:
This is for unregulated Autocockers (guns with gas-through-grips or vertical bottles): ducts_id=908
This is for unregulated Sniper IIs (guns with gas-through-grips or vertical bottles): ducts_id=907
This is for ordinary and modern-day Autocockers/Sniper IIs (with a regulator): ducts_id=279
This is for regulated Trilogy markers and Trilogy Sniper IIs: ducts_id=280
ErikT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:19 AM #6
Join Date: Nov 2008
well i know the HP plamer LT works for the older autococker useing C02 at 800psi, and works with 800psi of HPA as well but cannot get it under that.
T84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump