PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-31-2010, 05:12 PM #1
OneJay
The chosen "one"

OneJay owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
eos problems

just got my brand new eos on monday took it out for the first time today and as soon as i put air to it the bolt moves forward and its leaking air somwhere inside i took it apart all orings look good and the bangos are tight.. any suggestions?? i understand that smart parts is in the process of going under to so no warrantying guns or customer service please help!!
OneJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2010, 11:05 PM #2
abenguyen
Abe Na-Goo-Yen

abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen posts videos on PbNation
abenguyen plays in the APPA beginner division
abenguyen supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneJay View Post
just got my brand new eos on monday took it out for the first time today and as soon as i put air to it the bolt moves forward and its leaking air somwhere inside i took it apart all orings look good and the bangos are tight.. any suggestions?? i understand that smart parts is in the process of going under to so no warrantying guns or customer service please help!!
this is the first time you put air in it? the reg may be set too low so that pressure is not putting the bolt to the back position. find the allen key for the regulator and slowly turn it clockwise to increase the pressure. when I say slowly, I mean about 1/8-1/4 turn increments. when there is enough pressure the bolt should go to the back position and not leak out anymore.

let me know if that helps.
abenguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:05 PM #3
OneJay
The chosen "one"

OneJay owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
that was the first time i put air in it and the reg was set at zero velocity and as soon as it gets air to it the bolt moves foward and doesnt pulll back and it leaks air and wont fire.. i tried turning it up real slowly in increments and the more i turn it up the more air it leaks...
OneJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:25 AM #4
abenguyen
Abe Na-Goo-Yen

abenguyen posts videos on PbNation
abenguyen plays in the APPA beginner division
abenguyen supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneJay View Post
that was the first time i put air in it and the reg was set at zero velocity and as soon as it gets air to it the bolt moves foward and doesnt pulll back and it leaks air and wont fire.. i tried turning it up real slowly in increments and the more i turn it up the more air it leaks...
Where did you buy your eos from? You shoul take it to them and ask. Thyself a weird problem I've never encountered before.
abenguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:57 PM #5
Divine21

I had this happen to me when I frist got my EOS and I was angry. But for some reason my gun fixed its self. I got mad put it in the closet for 2 weeks hooked some air up to it to show my friend the problem and it worked. Idk what was up with it but mine fixed its self. It was the exact same problem

IM6 (DM6 Ironmen Edition)http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3418888
ION w/ 360 QEV http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3360326
2010 LTD Empire Stars Jersey http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3356497
Divine21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:17 AM #6
MrKristofer

If the velocity was at zero, that is probably the problem. Turn it up till it reaches at least 180ish, the eos is meant to be around 240psi (without any upgrades like qev, etc.) It will leak more until the pressure is enough to close the bolt. You can turn it up a half turn at a time with no air, air it up and see where the pressure is. Good luck
MrKristofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:18 PM #7
r3dleon

i had the same prob with my eos... turn up the reg til it gets to like 220-260... if you turn it too high the reg will start to leak (it's supposed to do that though)
r3dleon is offline   Reply With Quote