Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-24-2010, 07:13 PM #1
DYEballer95

Question ??Prochecy Question??

well i have a empire prochecy hopper and it is automatically set on sound activation. i was just wondering if there is any way to set it on a mode that the little spinner inside the hopper, can spin like in a full auto way? like where it will spin the whole time instead of only spinning to the sound of the gun.
help pleas! thanx
DYEballer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-24-2010, 08:28 PM #2
jeepmudrunner517

jeepmudrunner517 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I don't believe so, at least, not to my knowledge. Please, correct me if I'm wrong. However, why would you want it to do that? You are aware that you can adjust the sound sensitivity, correct?

Once my sammich maker got pissed and broke me down physically and pointed out all of my flaws. I came back with "Yeah? Well you have a saggy *****."

She flipped her **** and didn't talk to me for a week."
jeepmudrunner517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:39 PM #3
panhandler

yes i am aware of that but idk. i was just wondering. but thanx for the help
panhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:45 PM #4
jeepmudrunner517

Once again, I believe Empire did this for a couple reasons.
Many people complained about the Vlocity and the paddle constantly running. It obliterated batteries and for the woodsballers out there, it gave away their positions due to the noise.

Once my sammich maker got pissed and broke me down physically and pointed out all of my flaws. I came back with "Yeah? Well you have a saggy *****."

Old 01-25-2010, 09:13 AM #5
loneassassin
A Grim and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmudrunner517 View Post
Once again, I believe Empire did this for a couple reasons.
Many people complained about the Vlocity and the paddle constantly running. It obliterated batteries and for the woodsballers out there, it gave away their positions due to the noise.
^^And that's their own fault for not using the "no-force" setting. (setting # 1) One of the most complained about features of the Vlocity, and yet it could be fixed by reading the ****ing manual.

I got around 4 cases on a set of batteries on my Vlo using setting # 1, and it kept up with PSP 15 bps all day no problem. And the best part was that there was no "humming" noise and no unnecessary strain on the ball stack. The other force settings were pointless...but I digress.

To the original poster - the Prophecy puts a small amount of force on the ball stack using the magnetic clutch until the motor kicks in. There is nothing wrong with the way it feeds. If you're interested in doing a drop test, turn the sound-activation to 4-6 and yell into the loader - it will empty itelf out in about 5 seconds...

My halfblocked Trilogy pump:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...6/P3250486.jpg
loneassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:04 PM #6
jeepmudrunner517

[quote=loneassassin;64479588]^^And that's their own fault for not using the "no-force" setting. (setting # 1) One of the most complained about features of the Vlocity, and yet it could be fixed by reading the ****ing manual.

I got around 4 cases on a set of batteries on my Vlo using setting # 1, and it kept up with PSP 15 bps all day no problem. And the best part was that there was no "humming" noise and no unnecessary strain on the ball stack. The other force settings were pointless...but I digress.

Thank you for your input. I've never owned a Vlo, just heard numerous complains about it. I appreciate you informing me.

Old 01-25-2010, 05:43 PM #7
loneassassin
A Grim and...

[quote=jeepmudrunner517;64483559]
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneassassin View Post
^^And that's their own fault for not using the "no-force" setting. (setting # 1) One of the most complained about features of the Vlocity, and yet it could be fixed by reading the ****ing manual.

Thank you for your input. I've never owned a Vlo, just heard numerous complains about it. I appreciate you informing me.
No problem. I just get annoyed when I hear the same complaint about the Vlocity over and over again - and it's usually the battery-life and noise factor that they compain about. It's as if nobody ever tried the no-force setting, they just pulled the Vlocity out of the box, set it on 8, and then complained about the noise and lack of battery life.

While I do like my Prophecy better, I feel that the Vlocity is still a very legitimate loader - it NEVER jams (or it automatically unjams), shoots reballs and crappy paint without a problem, it is very lightweight, and very simple. It is also very fast, if that matters...

My halfblocked Trilogy pump:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...6/P3250486.jpg
loneassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:46 PM #8
that ion owner

no sir. it is not an option.
although i dont see why thats a problem.
my prophecy keeps up, even when im doing a breakout
that ion owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:25 PM #9
DYEballer95

yes i no. there is no problem. i was jw thanx. mine keeps up fine. its a great hopper
DYEballer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:49 PM #10
jeepmudrunner517

[quote=loneassassin;64486938]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmudrunner517 View Post

While I do like my Prophecy better, I feel that the Vlocity is still a very legitimate loader - it NEVER jams (or it automatically unjams), shoots reballs and crappy paint without a problem, it is very lightweight, and very simple. It is also very fast, if that matters...
Other than the illegitimate complaint about battery, everybody has absolutely loved their Vlo.

Old 01-26-2010, 11:01 PM #11
poppasmurf15
Throwin ropes since '99

has been a member for 10 years
poppasmurf15 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
poppasmurf15 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
poppasmurf15 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneassassin View Post

To the original poster - the Prophecy puts a small amount of force on the ball stack using the magnetic clutch until the motor kicks in. There is nothing wrong with the way it feeds. If you're interested in doing a drop test, turn the sound-activation to 4-6 and yell into the loader - it will empty itelf out in about 5 seconds...
The virtue chip in the VLocity quiets the motor down a ton. Check out my vid on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDGwiyjkw6U

And 4 cases on a set of batteries is terrible. W/ a V chip you should be looking @6+ I have seen people put 8+ through them with that chip.

"we must all hang together or assuredly we shall all be hanged seperately." -ben franklin
poppasmurf15 is offline   Reply With Quote