Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-16-2010, 11:56 AM #1
redletters

Few quick questions?

Hello all, I had a few quick questions, about people who have purchased Charers/Erasers. I was wondering if anyone out there has one of these as their primary marker? And do you play with others that use the same style of marker (single shots) or do you play with others that are using standard markers? How easy has it been to find people/games that you are able to play with these markers?

Lastly, are there any people in the Jacksonville Fl. area using these markers?

Thanks
Justin
redletters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2010, 05:08 PM #2
John S.

I've played in games using only my Chaser against standard 68 Caliber markers and have faired well. It was a challenging game and I had to play with a lot of patience. It's effective playing on a field with buildings but it's really tough playing on an open field with little to no cover.

There are a couple of fields in California that have adopted a pistol only games and I know of some that have the Chasers available for rental.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:49 AM #3
sundragonpps
SPPS Products

has been a member for 10 years
sundragonpps donated to help Peyton Trent
sundragonpps supports our troops
With an attempt of not trying to duplicate Johns post too much, just as actual firearms, pistols are more rationally used in close quarters as opposed to long shot games if you were to use it as a primary. It only makes sense to use it in a rec speedball, urban scenario or all pistol activity.
sundragonpps is offline   Reply With Quote