Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-22-2010, 05:15 PM #1
ncoco252

Vlo Jr. keeps spinning, no modes

I just received a used Vlo Jr. (supposedly with a blitz chip) from someone in the BST section. I got new batteries and turned it on and it just keeps spinnng. Yes I know they're supposed to do that even if the eyes see a ball, but it does this constantly, regardless if it's feeding balls or not and at the same exact speed. Also, i can't seem to change any modes even though the button seems fine. The light just keeps blinking green, whether I block the eyes or not. I've tried holding the button down while it's on and before i turn it on. And the manual anti-jam doesn't work either. What could be causing this problem?
ncoco252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2010, 05:23 PM #2
BigJenkies

BigJenkies helped look for balloons
BigJenkies owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
if the spinning slows down when you block the eyes its normal, unlike a halo which uses a spring for tension, the vlocity uses its motor (so it keeps spinning, but with weaker force).
BigJenkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:49 PM #3
ncoco252

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJenkies View Post
if the spinning slows down when you block the eyes its normal, unlike a halo which uses a spring for tension, the vlocity uses its motor (so it keeps spinning, but with weaker force).
I retried it and didn't see any change in the impeller's speed or power when i blocked the eyes. I'll just have my friend look it over and see if it's fine. Thanks.

Last edited by ncoco252 : 01-22-2010 at 06:33 PM.
ncoco252 is offline   Reply With Quote