PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-21-2010, 05:05 PM #1
JuanTomas (Banned)
Cowboy Buttsecks

7th Element Board Questions

I see there is no info in stickies about this board (unless someone can find one, then lemme know)

Just got my board today, and all I've been trying to do so far is get it into training mode. I don't understand how to change the firing mode, can someone give me a step by step? I've been reading the manual but I feel like a retard trying to work a doorknob.

I hold down the trigger and turn it on. LED cycles through colours n stops at white. I press once and its flashing white, which should be to change firing modes. According to the instructions I will have approx. 5 seconds to put in a new value, which I'm guessing means choose the mode. I press the trigger the 9-10 times required (tried both in case) and all it did was flash different colours and stopped on white.

Anyone care to help? Sorry if these questions have been asked a million times or if it's just a really stupid question, but I'm stumped.
JuanTomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:08 PM #2
spug
spuggles

Annual Supporting Member
spug is a Moderator
spug is a Supporting Member
spug is BST Legit
spug donated to help Peyton Trent
spug supports our troops
spug is Legendary
After you press it to get to flashing white, you hold the trigger until it flashes a number of times to show you it's current setting. Then you have your 5 second window to change the setting to the number of pulls you put in.

I suspect you missed that part
spug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:24 PM #3
JuanTomas (Banned)
Cowboy Buttsecks

Just tried that, and it goes back to flashing white. It's supposed to change to orange, just goes back to white
Old 01-21-2010, 11:18 PM #4
Wild Huntsman
El Presidente

Wild Huntsman owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Wild Huntsman posts videos on PbNation
Wild Huntsman is an NCPA player
Wild Huntsman plays in the APPA D5 division
after programming, it flashes the color (in this case white) however many times you pulled the trigger, and then runs through the different colors to acknowledge that the command has been entered, and then stops on white so that you can continue to prgram the gun.
Wild Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:33 AM #5
JuanTomas (Banned)
Cowboy Buttsecks

Mkay I have everything figured out. Now to just take it down to the proshop to fix some mystery leaks. And wait for the damn weather to clear up to use it ha.

Also, what kind of membrane adapter do I need for it? The one from my t-board is too small.

Last edited by JuanTomas : 01-22-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:08 AM #6
Wild Huntsman
El Presidente

Wild Huntsman owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Wild Huntsman posts videos on PbNation
Wild Huntsman is an NCPA player
Wild Huntsman plays in the APPA D5 division
don't bother with the membrane. I have heard of the gun firing when a button is pressed, it actually making it harder to program, etc. It's probably just better to leave it off or disconnected unless you are trying to impress someone with your ion.
Wild Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:49 AM #7
JuanTomas (Banned)
Cowboy Buttsecks

Nah, just thought it would be easier. But this time around it's really easy to press the regular button, back with my old Ion I had to press down super hard on it. Also, don't want my $2 to go to waste haa
Old 01-22-2010, 02:42 PM #8
ritzcrakers

anyone know if there are gonna be updates for the new rules
ritzcrakers is offline   Reply With Quote