Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-07-2009, 03:07 PM #22
raging_rednck
The Old Geezer.. (REDNCK)

raging_rednck has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdogg View Post
Anyone going to be playing tomorrow? I am planning on playing again.
ill b working
Todd Martinez FAN CLUB#143
CHRIS LASOYA FAN #59
Diane Olsen.....Never Forget
raging_rednck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:02 AM #23
b_dazzle912

Wjjo band camp was soo much fun, thank you to everyone who came and visited us. Alot of ballers stopped by and talked to me/us...
b_dazzle912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:31 PM #24
haxor
Watch your ****ing mouth.

Hey, I was just up there last weekend for airsoft. It really was a lot of fun, good players, good refs, good fields, good hot dogs. What more could you really ask for?
Old 08-18-2009, 04:37 PM #25
raging_rednck

thats great to hear that u had a great time.... hope to see u there again
CHRIS LASOYA FAN #59
Old 08-18-2009, 04:48 PM #26
b_dazzle912

ditto^ ^^
b_dazzle912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:19 AM #27
haxor

I'll be there on the 22nd
Old 09-18-2009, 03:07 PM #28
raging_rednck

This Fall's 2009 "Battle in the RED ZONE" format will follow last Fall's Scenario Game.

What a game last Fall's 2008 "Battle in the RED ZONE" was

This game had three 1:30 min. phases. The first 45 min. of phase one and two the government

defended their designated positions ( Communication Bunker, Federal Building, Farm, Oil

Wells, Nuclear Silo, Ammo Dump ) while the people tried to capture these Federal positions.

The second 45 min. the Government went on the offensive and tried to reclaim what was lost

while holding onto what they still controlled.

As the gamed played out, first and second phases went to the people scoring 278 to 175 and

308 to 217. So going into the third phase the total points were 586 for the people to 392

for the Government. Now for Phase III whomever's General controlled the Nuclear Warhead that

general could detonate the Nuclear Warhead ending the world as we know it and zeroing all

points.

So going into Phase III if the Government could have kept control of their positions they

could have still won. As it played out, the people gained control of two Federal positions,

leaving the Federal General no other choice than to detonate the Nuclear Warhead ending the

world and zeroing game points.

Armageddon followed, a 20 min. apocalyptical battle where no one dies. To win Armageddon

your team must have your flag flying at the end of 20 min. As Armageddon played out the

Federal Government's flag was flying winning the game for the day. Congratulations and

thanks to everyone participating in this charity event!!! Hope to see you here next Spring.

Position and Importance

Communication Bunker;

It controls a Spy Satellite that can not be shot, knocked down or taken over. Whoever

controls the radio box and TV Dish controls the satellite. Taking over the Communication

Bunker 40 points, 10 points each for getting the radio box and TV dish back to your control

center.

Federal Building;

Important documents including a map and location of all Federal installations. 10 points

Farm:

A sheep farm holding sheep to feed the hungry. 10 points for farm, 5 sheep each worth 10

points.

Oil Wells;

Barrels of oil for a refinery. 10 points for the oil wells 10 points for each of the 5, 20

gal. Oil barrels.

Nuclear Silo with;

A Nuclear Warhead that if exploded can cause mass destruction to the world. 50 points for

nuclear Silo, 50 points for the nuclear warhead, 25 points for holding the warhead and not

allowing it to be recaptured.

Ammo Dump;

Holding Stringer Missiles, satchel charges, and mines. 10 points for Ammo Dump, 10 points

for each of the three Stinger Missiles, 10 points for satchel charges, 10 points for mines.

Don't Miss this Fall's "The Battle in the RED ZONE" Sept 26th.

It should be Awesome!!!

How would you and a couple of your friends like to lead your troops into battle at this

Spring's "Battle in the RED ZONE".

To save $$$$ order paint and reserve guns by the Monday prior to the event. PMI paint 1-4

cases (2000 rounds per case) $70 per case, half cases $40, and 5+ cases $65 per case.

Advanced gun rental PMI Piranha Semi-Auto with compressed air tank $5. Tippman 98 and

Piranha GTI with air tanks $10

Cut off date to reserve paint or guns is Monday, Sept 21th. Day of Game the prices will be

$80 per full case, $45 for half cases and $15 for Gun Rentals

We are looking for a few good men for the positions of Generals and Officers. If you or

someone you know would like to be a General or Officer email Greg at appaintball@gmail.com

or call 920-478-9898
CHRIS LASOYA FAN #59
Old 10-13-2009, 10:07 PM #29
haxor

I really want to get out there for the airsoft passport game, but I would wither be with one other person, or be alone. Can I still come up and participate somehow?
Old 10-14-2009, 10:37 PM #30
raging_rednck

call greg or stop out thats all i can say
CHRIS LASOYA FAN #59
Old 11-15-2009, 04:41 PM #31
semmie84

Action packed paintball

Action packed paintball is the worst field I have ever played on. If you have your own equipment then dont even bother to show up, they dont let you use it, because it makes the walk on people who dont have equipment mad. My question is then why should people even buy equipment. There rental stuff is crap and not even worth the time or money to play. The paintballs they use is like using marbles. The only good thing about that field is when I got in the car to go home.
semmie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:37 PM #32
BigBird2W1
Planet Eclipse, FTW!!!

Went to play there today and was very disappointed, I have all my own equipment and was told right away that I had two choices, use a rental piranha, or leave. I wanted to play, so I thought I could stomach it their rentals, and put my Ego 8 in my bag. The guns chrono’ed at 227 f.p.s. and we had to use field paint only, $80 a case for RPS premium. I did a drop test on the over priced paint and at 8 feet one in ten would break with relatively no humidity and 50*F temp. At this point I knew that it would be a bad day, so after waiting an hour plus for the staff to start a game we headed to the field, which was a garbage heap. Off the break my first shot chopped, after cleaning I played on pointlessly. With the crap guns and paint it was an air soft battle, you couldn't buy a paint break, I got in a 15ft battle and we exchanged 8 plus hits before there was a break on the other guy. One game is all it took for me to have enough, I gave the paint back and left. Ballers beware save your time and money, and go to a quality field.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:17 PM #33
badlandsdrifter

Unhappy Action Packed Probation

[quote=BigBird2W1;63249467]Went to play there today and was very disappointed, I have all my own equipment and was told right away that I had two choices, use a rental piranha, or leave...[quote]

There is no mention of this change on the website. http://www.appaintball.com
I heard rumored the probation of personal markers at the appaiintball field.
I am saddened by this development.
The place was showing signs of neglect. Still, it was a fun place for woodsball.
badlandsdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:49 AM #34
BigBird2W1
Planet Eclipse, FTW!!!

[quote=badlandsdrifter;63260429][quote=BigBird2W1;63249467]Went to play there today and was very disappointed, I have all my own equipment and was told right away that I had two choices, use a rental piranha, or leave...
Quote:

There is no mention of this change on the website. http://www.appaintball.com
I heard rumored the probation of personal markers at the appaiintball field.
I am saddened by this development.
The place was showing signs of neglect. Still, it was a fun place for woodsball.
In my opinion there are much better fields with better and rental equipment in the area, I personally would rather support a field that puts money back into the field, and supports the sport.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:26 PM #35
XM15

The owner seems to have gone off the deep end ever since the last Battle in the Red Zone big game. My buddy and I had to leave early but I hear he had a melt down later in the day. He sent out letters to everyone basicly ranting about bad sportsmanship, cheating etc. etc. and that he wasn't going do any more big games. I don't know what happened after we left but we had fun while we were there. I had no idea what he was talking about in his letter.
XM15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:03 PM #36
binkley
608paintball.com

binkley supports Team VICIOUS
lol cant use your own guns at a paintball field? thats one way to lose regular customers.

Sponsored by: The Edge Paintball Experience, Empire, RPS, BT, HK, Challenge Park Extreme and Pandaramic Studio

CE Coach
binkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:31 AM #37
Skipdogg

I have been playing there regularly for the last 2-3 years. While I was not there for your bad experience, the owner does always make sure newbs dont get lit up. I know on occation if there is only a couple walk on's, and MANY private game or rental players, he will not combine the groups. This may be why you were asked to not use your stuff. Its a contriversial policy I agree.
But I can assure you that the field is kept up better than any other field in the area. its the only field I have even seen employees actually doing work on when I have been there. I have never been to a field in the last 20 years where employees were actually doing stuff to maintain the fields. It has great walk on games, as I have experienced them many times. I suggest if you ever want to play there again, go to their forum and post when your coming. I have a post on there to try and see when people are coming out to play. For myself I am done for the season, but I always make a post in there when I am going to show up. Sorry to hear you had a bad time, I hope you give them another try. I have played many many fields over a long period of time. It's one of the best I have ever played at. Hope this helps.
Skipdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:31 PM #38
BigBird2W1
Planet Eclipse, FTW!!!

IT IS PAINTBALL, YOU ARE GOING TO GET SHOT, SOMETIME MORE THAN ONCE, IT IS GOING TO HURT, IT SUCKS, BUT IF YOU CAN'T SWALLOW THAT REALITY, THEN GO HOME. This is where the refs come into play, they watch the games and divide the skill equally, also watch for over shooting and just plain cruel behavior. I have been to more than 15 fields in the last 18 months, a couple of them out of state. I have also reffed and help build and maintain: woods, spool, city, and x-ball fields. From my experiance the field isn't worth my time or money. You need to check some fields out up north like Nelson Field and Commando, or just go to Apocalypse Paintball just west of Madison, if you don't like west go east to Siege. The policies, paint, rentals, and prices are better along with the fields, Especially if you have your own equipment.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:27 PM #39
RTE33

has been a member for 10 years
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends V
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends VI
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends VII
I will scan and post his rant and rave letter in regards to the Fall Big Game later this evening. Good represenation of what this guy is like. Self control is not really part of his persona'.

the field i didnt mind, the refs were there but not in the way and do a good job, good flow through registration..probably best i have seen.
But the owners antics really make me question if i will ever go back, and i have been there three times.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:01 PM #40
semmie84

well skipdogg I dont agree with one thing that you have to say. That field is a waste of time and money. If you say you have never seen employees work on any other field then you must not be looking very hard. Every paintball field that I have played on the employees are working hard and doing what they need to do. I go to Apocalypse that field has everything you could ask for not to mention when the employees have time on there hands which is rare there out there fixing the field or trying to make it better. Action packed paintball looks like a junk yard and doesnt seem that the owner puts any money back in the field to make it better. Plus his rules blow. Its people like him that make this sport not worth playing. You also say that we should post something saying that were coming, what a bunch of crap, if I want to play then I go and play, Not to make sure that theres going to be enough people there so I can use my own stuff. Like BigBird2w1 says and I quote IT IS PAINTBALL, YOU ARE GOING TO GET SHOT, SOMETIME MORE THAN ONCE, IT IS GOING TO HURT, IT SUCKS, BUT IF YOU CAN'T SWALLOW THAT REALITY, THEN GO HOME. That says it all
semmie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:29 PM #41
Skipdogg

I'll be there in Spring to play...not sure what dudes deal is, but he obviously hates APP. Wierd. "hate leads to the darkside"...
BTW - APP is probably one of the more profitable fields in WI.
Skipdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:18 PM #42
raging_rednck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdogg View Post
I'll be there in Spring to play...not sure what dudes deal is, but he obviously hates APP. Wierd. "hate leads to the darkside"...
BTW - APP is probably one of the more profitable fields in WI.
he is problily one of the guys that were busted 4 cheating at battle of the red zone.

I've seen/played @ many fields in wi and the mid-west and i have to agree with you skipdogg that APP is one of the more Profitable fields in wi
CHRIS LASOYA FAN #59
ReplyRegional Ups