Old 01-11-2010, 07:56 PM #1
DI*killa

DI*killa is a Professional paintball player
DI*killa plays in the PSP
DI*killa donated to help Peyton Trent
DI*killa is an NCPA player
DI*killa plays in the APPA Pro division
press release

" The National Professional Paintball League (NPPL) will open Team Registration for the 2010 season January 15th. There will be an early bird special discount for teams that register and pay by January 31st. Additionally Teams that pay for the entire season will receive a volume discount plus free ID Cards and Pit Passes for the entire year. All details will be announced this week on www.nppl.com .

The League is proud to announce the opening of a full time office located at 15605 Graham Street in Huntington Beach Ca. This office will be permanently staffed and open Monday through Friday to better serve the needs of players, teams, sponsors and spectators.

The NPPL board of team directors and owners will take over all responsibilities of the General Manager as Camille Lemanski has recently resigned from the NPPL. The NPPL wishes Camille all the best in her future endeavors. The league will also be hiring office staff to assist with administrational duties.

The newly appointed NPPL Team Board of Directors will head up varies committees going forward.

Eric Crandall and Frank Connell - Sponsorship Committee
Bart Yachimec and Rob Montiero - Team Relations Committee
Rich Telford, Travis Lemanski, and Bob Long - Rules and Referee Committee
Dennis Olsen and Tom Fore - Finance Committee

The National Professional Paintball League is a player run organization that sanctions and governs paintball tournaments and play worldwide. The NPPL sanctions four events in the U.S. Huntington Beach CA., Joliet IL., Washington DC and Las Vegas NV. Paintball teams compete in multiple divisions from Professional to Amateur. Based on the results of the competitions within each division, paintball teams are awarded points which are used to establish divisional season champions. The NPPL is committed to setting rules, standards and guidelines for safe, competitive and fair paintball competitions worldwide. For more information please visit www.nppl.com "

CHATTANOOGA CEP
Robbie Goldsmith #14
DYE - KEE
DI*killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-11-2010, 08:03 PM #2
jayalf
puertoricanballer

thats whats up.. IM IN!

Jason Alfonso #13
Chattanooga CEP
DYE
EXAULT
INSANE PAINTBALL
MILP
jayalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:01 PM #3
pbcook (Banned)
AMERICA

pbcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:36 AM #4
ILUV2BALL!
Lite Bright

ILUV2BALL! plays in the USPL
ILUV2BALL! plays in the PSP
ILUV2BALL! plays in the APPA D3 division
Yes 7man bullets is still alive!

Legends
The Playground

RIP CRIMS PLEX.
Where East Coast Paintball Was Born
ILUV2BALL! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:39 AM #5
FragBallr
Brody Mayse

FragBallr plays in the USPL
FragBallr plays in the APPA D4 division
Why do I keep hearing that 7-man is dead? With the pro teams backign out because they now have to pay more, how will the league continue without the money coming in from the pro teams?
Old 01-12-2010, 08:43 AM #6
ILUV2BALL!
Lite Bright

I honestly don't see it surviving. If 7 man doesn't get it's act together teams r just goin to make the switch to psp cuz we are all worried about our future in the sport

Legends
The Playground

RIP CRIMS PLEX.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:37 AM #7
***MINIONS*** (Banned)
Dustin Hobbs

***MINIONS*** plays in the USPL
***MINIONS*** plays in the PSP
***MINIONS*** owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
***MINIONS*** supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragBallr View Post
Why do I keep hearing that 7-man is dead? With the pro teams backign out because they now have to pay more, how will the league continue without the money coming in from the pro teams?
that's funny to me. do you know what makes money for the league? begginer teams d3 and d2. pro teams only COST the league money.
***MINIONS*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:01 PM #8
Barber
Moose Krew.

has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
Honestly, you guys are getting too caught up in the politics to just relax and PLAY the events. Let whoever has to run them run them, that's what they get paid for.

Will 7 man be around 5 years from now? I don't know, neither do you or anyone else. Will 7 man be around in 2010? Yes, it will. All season. So let's PLAY it, instead of speculating all day.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:04 PM #9
Bush4829
East Coast Mafia D3

has been a member for 10 years
Bush4829 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Bush4829 supports Pev's Paintball
Bush4829 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barber View Post
Honestly, you guys are getting too caught up in the politics to just relax and PLAY the events. Let whoever has to run them run them, that's what they get paid for.

Will 7 man be around 5 years from now? I don't know, neither do you or anyone else. Will 7 man be around in 2010? Yes, it will. All season. So let's PLAY it, instead of speculating all day.
I agree man big thumbs up on this one man just play be happy paintball around the world still going on alive. And just take season by season let the people that get paid do there best job they can to keep things going. 2010 lets ball it up
TBD Fan #222
CGD Paintball
Bush4829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:52 PM #10
ILUV2BALL!
Lite Bright

I care I'm not buying a plane ticket to hb if the league won't even last till then. If u wanna pay my way andy teams way to hb then I won't be worried. But until then let us speculate cuz that's what this is for.

Legends
The Playground

RIP CRIMS PLEX.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:11 PM #11
***MINIONS*** (Banned)
Dustin Hobbs

i hear ya ben but ill tell you speculation and rumors can kill a good reputation. look how many teams backed out last year because they KNEW that there was no more 7 man. and what happened? 7 man lasted all year. everyone is getting panicked over nothing. if the league was that big of a flop they wouldnt be wasting their time. support the league say only good things.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:01 AM #12
FragBallr
Brody Mayse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***MINIONS*** View Post
that's funny to me. do you know what makes money for the league? begginer teams d3 and d2. pro teams only COST the league money.
How can pro teams cost the USPL money when they pay 10k up front and have to pay entry at each event also? Good thought, but wrong.

As far as speculation goes, I'm just telling what I'm hearing through the vine. Take it for what you want, it was just a statement.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:42 PM #13
TeamLegend
Swift, Silent, & Deadly

TeamLegend is a Professional paintball player
TeamLegend plays in the USPL
TeamLegend donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
How can pro teams cost the USPL money when they pay 10k up front and have to pay entry at each event also?
Guys,

The above quote is not correct, we do not pay 10K plus entry. Last year each pro team put in 10K to get the league started, we held 4 great events. We look at it this way, that's $2,500 per event entry fee for the pro teams to play (less than PSP). Anyone that thinks we would never pay entry again is an idiot. This year we are once again putting $$ in but we look at it as entry fees, not a loss of money.

The league is solid for 2010. We have all 4 events booked and are miles ahead of where we were at this time last year. We are very active every single day to make this thing better than its ever been. Camille decided to go a different direction, that is her decision. It's the same as Keely's decision to leave the PSP. People making career changes is not something new to the world.

That said, we are moving forward at full speed on all fronts. Book your tickets, come play and lets all have fun playing the game we love.

Dennis Olson
TeamLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:08 PM #14
***MINIONS*** (Banned)
Dustin Hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLegend View Post
Guys,

The above quote is not correct, we do not pay 10K plus entry. Last year each pro team put in 10K to get the league started, we held 4 great events. We look at it this way, that's $2,500 per event entry fee for the pro teams to play (less than PSP). Anyone that thinks we would never pay entry again is an idiot. This year we are once again putting $$ in but we look at it as entry fees, not a loss of money.

The league is solid for 2010. We have all 4 events booked and are miles ahead of where we were at this time last year. We are very active every single day to make this thing better than its ever been. Camille decided to go a different direction, that is her decision. It's the same as Keely's decision to leave the PSP. People making career changes is not something new to the world.

That said, we are moving forward at full speed on all fronts. Book your tickets, come play and lets all have fun playing the game we love.

Dennis Olson
thank you so much for shedding some light on this entire situation. you can only deal with fools spreading rumors and speculation about the league folding for so long. i hope everyone can take this as a hint that 7 man WILL BE sticking around for a while and is not going anywhere!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:29 AM #15
FragBallr
Brody Mayse

Quote:
Guys,

Dennis Olson
Was this something that was going to happen? I have heard from a pro team that this was the issue with teams backing out. Im glad that 7-man is here to stay, because we are looking forward to playing 7-man once again this season.

Thanks for clearing that up, we were kind of sitting here in limbo.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:08 AM #16
TeamLegend
Swift, Silent, & Deadly

TeamLegend is a Professional paintball player
TeamLegend plays in the USPL
TeamLegend donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Was this something that was going to happen? I have heard from a pro team that this was the issue with teams backing out. Im glad that 7-man is here to stay, because we are looking forward to playing 7-man once again this season.

Thanks for clearing that up, we were kind of sitting here in limbo.
Curious as to "what was going to happen"?? Can you clarify?

Team Fuse? If memory serves me correct, I remember seeing you guys at the Plex late last year? If so, I'm assuming the pro team you're talking about is Mutiny? Not a big deal, Tommy & I are friends.

That said, I'm happy to clear up any issues you may have with our league, including rumors & hearsay. We as a league have absolutely nothing to gain by creating mistrust with any teams thinking of participating in the NPPL. We created this league to give teams that want to play 7-man a place to play, that's it.

I don't know what else to say, other than I'll give everyone an honest answer. Hope to see you guys soon!

Dennis Olson

Last edited by TeamLegend : 01-14-2010 at 09:18 AM.
TeamLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:33 AM #17
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Explicit#23 is a Professional paintball player
Explicit#23 plays in the USPL
Explicit#23 supports Pev's Paintball
Explicit#23 plays in the APPA D3 division
Explicit#23 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
It is as simple as Dennis puts it.
San Francisco EXPLICITRob Montiero#23
*MACDEV*HK ARMY*VIRTUE PAINTBALL*PB FASHION*SOCIAL PAINTBALL*PaintballPhotography.com*PbNation*JSG*TH IRTY FIRST OUTFITTERS PAINTBALL*

Explicit#23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:16 PM #18
FragBallr
Brody Mayse

Quote:
Curious as to "what was going to happen"?? Can you clarify?

Team Fuse? If memory serves me correct, I remember seeing you guys at the Plex late last year? If so, I'm assuming the pro team you're talking about is Mutiny? Not a big deal, Tommy & I are friends.

That said, I'm happy to clear up any issues you may have with our league, including rumors & hearsay. We as a league have absolutely nothing to gain by creating mistrust with any teams thinking of participating in the NPPL. We created this league to give teams that want to play 7-man a place to play, that's it.

I don't know what else to say, other than I'll give everyone an honest answer. Hope to see you guys soon!

Dennis Olson
Yes, were the ones that were at Plex for those scrimmages. Of course I didn't want to name names, but that is what I heard. Im very happy that this is not the situation, because our whole team was sitting on the edge hoping we didnt have to go back to playing xball.

Were looking forward to HB this year and the rest of the season. I would imagine you guys will be making the trips to plex this year once again? Thanks again for clearing the air on this topic in which I tried to mislead people