Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-04-2010, 10:02 AM #1
speedy kthx

elia milled AKA evil m

so, i started this project quite awhile ago with the intention of building my dream semi gun, made from the number one parts from my favourite company...aka, i wanted something that could out perform all of the cookie cutter guns on the market, while being the only one around that could legitemately say "my gun is 1 of 1"

unfortunately, this gun was started last year while i was still working, and after a symester of college, i have quickly run out of money....and since i need books and food, i gotta sell the start of quite possibly one of the top evil m builds currently being made

first to give you something to look at.....on to the pics

on to the specs
-elia milled body, complete twister milling on bottom tube, angled top tube, dual aka stamps on both sides
-elia eye covers, these things are practically seemless
-PMR ul framed modified by DC customs to fit the noid, as well as cut as short as possible at the front
-brand new un-used raw aka 2litre
-raw DC LPR
-15* cocker vasa
-DC A+ lever lock no rise feedneck
-warrior pb center macro asa
-03 viking bolt (no slanted detent milling) milled for horizontal detents and to match the angle on the body
-robtown valve
-ram cartridge
-2 detents (evil m's are quad detent, so its missing 2)
-selenoid (has everything except a manifold)

now....what you need to turn this in to a working gun
-your board of choice (i was going to go with a droid yakuza board personaly)
-eyes
-2 more detents
-set screws
-a custom made trigger (will include stock ul frame trigger, as i was planning on getting it modified until it was in working condition, than sending it out to get a carbon fibre copy from acid customs)

now, i may or may not be missing a few things in this post, i have read over it a couple times to make sure i havnt, but if you have any questions on whats included, whats needed, or whatever just post it here so i can answer it and everyone else can see

now for the price...as you can imagine, its not going cheap

$2500 cdn plus shipping is what i am looking for, no trades as all i need or want is cash

thanks for looking

Last edited by speedy kthx : 03-23-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:18 PM #2
TheePsycho
Sadist

TheePsycho is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TheePsycho is playing at Living Legends VII
Good luck with the sale, that's one of the milling designs I came up with to Tony to produce. Too bad you were never able to play with it.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:31 AM #3
SoulCoffin
BigEvilOnline.com

Annual Supporting Member
are you still considering selling this? i sent you a pm