Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-23-2009, 12:19 PM #1
dudesikoff

Ironmen autographed poster

Hi I hope this isnt posted in the wrong part of the forum but I have a question. I have a 2007 or 2008 Ironmen Worldcup poster signed by all members of the Ironmen. This was a year they won the world cup against boston red legion( or something like that lol). Well I was wondering what you guys would pay for it (im not trying to sell it i just wanna find out what someone would pay for it). So please tell me
dudesikoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:12 PM #2
dasillybiznatch
Stargang Affliate

dasillybiznatch plays in the PSP
dasillybiznatch plays in the APPA D3 division
dont sell it honestly man.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:38 PM #3
dudesikoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasillybiznatch View Post
dont sell it honestly man.
why not, i kinda need the money, you think it would be worth something later or what?
Old 11-23-2009, 04:05 PM #4
dasillybiznatch
Stargang Affliate

possibly later in years but now not a whole lot of money id say it will be worth a lot but not for another 5 years or so.hope that helps.

Last edited by dasillybiznatch : 11-23-2009 at 04:13 PM.
dasillybiznatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:31 PM #5
dudesikoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasillybiznatch View Post
possibly later in years but now not a whole lot of money id say it will be worth a lot but not for another 5 years or so.hope that helps.
how much are you talking, hundreds? maybe a thousand?
Old 11-23-2009, 05:18 PM #6
dasillybiznatch
Stargang Affliate

lets take this to pms
Old 11-27-2009, 11:41 AM #7
BrHero225
ReFound Drive

BrHero225 plays in the PSP
BrHero225 is Legendary
wow, kinda a dick move... thats a personal possession
LA Outlaws
Br Heroes

Sly Profit in good condition for sale with 2 lenses
Bring me an I4 or a grill
pm me
BrHero225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:44 PM #8
Mack99
Fury #55

Mack99 plays in the PSP
Mack99 helped look for balloons
Mack99 is playing at Living Legends VI
Mack99 plays in the APPA D4 division
Not saying anything against the Ironmen, favorite pro team and the guys I've met are all incredibly down-to-earth nice guys that care about their fans, but I don't see this fetching a whole lot of money now or down the line. With the minimal coverage as is in mainstream media, the true value of autographed items would be more sentimental than monetary. That being said, it would be incredibly hard to put a dollar amount on such memorabilia as it would literally be one man's personal opinion on how much that single event/team means to them. And with the unique trait that our sport's pro athletes are so accessible and willing to meet and talk with fans, scarcity is hardly an issue and would therefore devalue these personal treasures in the traditional sense. Imho, you'd be better off storing that safely and selling your hard goods, keeping that memento as a reminder of your personal encounter.

Bráithreachas roimh gach uile ní
RIP Brian Carey
Homewood FD
Last Alarm 3-30-10
Mack99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:18 PM #9
Omega-Red
Master of Meyhem

has been a member for 10 years
Omega-Red helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack99 View Post
Not saying anything against the Ironmen, favorite pro team and the guys I've met are all incredibly down-to-earth nice guys that care about their fans, but I don't see this fetching a whole lot of money now or down the line. With the minimal coverage as is in mainstream media, the true value of autographed items would be more sentimental than monetary. That being said, it would be incredibly hard to put a dollar amount on such memorabilia as it would literally be one man's personal opinion on how much that single event/team means to them. And with the unique trait that our sport's pro athletes are so accessible and willing to meet and talk with fans, scarcity is hardly an issue and would therefore devalue these personal treasures in the traditional sense. Imho, you'd be better off storing that safely and selling your hard goods, keeping that memento as a reminder of your personal encounter.
agree
"Instead, you’re half in the bag and staring in the mirror in the mens’ bathroom at the VooDoo Lounge in Las Vegas getting ready to stroll back out and get even more hyphy with the hardest group of mother****ers you ever knew."

Chicago Vipers - Mac Dev - Tnkd
Mutiny...Get It Up.

Pink's Feedback
Omega-Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:42 AM #10
ToLiveInInfamy
WHO WANTS IT?PIGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack99 View Post
agree...
plus i wouldnt get too happy about striking gold,autographed jerseys dont for that much...
sorry if i sound like a **** ironmen are like 1 of my favorite teams but i agree with it being more of a sentimental/priceless possesion...