Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-13-2004, 08:53 PM #85
goodhead203
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by F1VENOM
Nice find, but are there really any in CT where you're at? Didn't think so =P
importing is easiest way, ct isnt great w/ cars. and there are alot of things not in ct

a real city
decent strip club
24/h packy store
your mom...

you know the usual

try ebay bought a few car w/o problems, look for them in neighbor state mass, ny, pa, etc, so you can get it and drive it home

Last edited by goodhead203 : 07-13-2004 at 08:55 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2004, 12:17 AM #86
MaChu

Quote:
Originally posted by MaChu
Umm first off I was referring to the majority of Honda's cars which all little ricers rave about: Civics, Accords and their Acura counterparts. Yes I know that the NSX is a mid engine V6 RWD car, as is the L4 S2000,
Here's a clue Strongle! please read before posting...again

Quote:
Yeah, I know the steering wheel may be on "the wrong side" over here in the UK, but I'm pretty sure Honda, didn't make the S2000 RWD for the 500 they sell per year over here.
http://www.honda.co.uk/cars/newcars/...ptionType=spec

If you look under transmissions, it says driven wheels: rear. So your saying that the S2000 in the UK FWD? Who feels stupid now? Yes...I get ALL my information from 2 fast 2 furious...
Old 07-14-2004, 02:14 AM #87
F1VENOM

Hey buddy no one cares about what you think you know. Would you two ladies give it a rest.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 07-14-2004, 03:37 AM #88
kameleon
street by street

Quote:

If you look under transmissions, it says driven wheels: rear. So your saying that the S2000 in the UK FWD? Who feels stupid now? Yes...I get ALL my information from 2 fast 2 furious...
No he's saying that the s2000s are RWD you ****ing moron.
Old 07-14-2004, 03:37 AM #89
Stongle

Quote:
Here's a clue Strongle! please read before posting...again

http://www.honda.co.uk/cars/newcars/...ptionType=spec

Obviously irony is lost on you, or your not the sharpest of tools, but the above was not in your first post (I even posted up your comment as too help you remember).

Stupid moi??? Really, you do know what "irony" is don't you. I know the S2000 is RWD, I nearly bent one on a roundabout (thats crash it when the assend went out on me in "Queens English")

Anyway, more importantly back on thread. Do you not get Mitsubishi Lancers in the US, or more specifically the Mitsubishi Evo 8 FQ300 (possibly stands for F**king Quick),or the Evo VI Zero Fighter? The Zero goes 0-60 in 4 secs flat. Although at 42,000 GBP or approx 75,000 USD, you might be better of buying something a little more exotic.

here's a link:
Old 07-14-2004, 03:41 AM #90
F1VENOM

We only have the Lancer Evolution. Which to everyone else is a Evo VIII or FQ-280. The rest of the world are bastards with the FQ-330 and FQ-340 that's comming out.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"