Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-14-2009, 07:51 AM #1
jdpower
A.O.Y.T

jdpower owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jdpower plays in the APPA D4 division
Shocker Virtue Oled?

I did a search and found nothing. Well here is my problem. Just go a Shocker virtue Oled board. Installed it in my shocker and everything seams to work fine.

My question is why is my board not going over 8 bps? My eye's are working and I set the eye Malfunction bps to 8 but it will not go over.

I'm testing this while placing my finger in the breech to break the eye beam.
Could it be because I leave my finger there and the board doesn't register a break in between. Can some test this on there virtue Oled board.

jdpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-14-2009, 11:06 AM #2
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
That is exactly what your problem is.

Blocking the eye constantly causes an eye error, so the board reverts to the 8bps rate of fire that you set.

Blocking the eye constantly does not trick the board in to thinking that there are balls loading - in fact, it tricks the board in to thinking that there is a problem with the eye. If anything, blocking the eye is more like having paint on the eye than anything else.

Normally, after the marker fires, and the bolt retracts, there is a brief period when the breech is empty - the bolt has opened, but the next ball has not yet dropped in to the breech. The eye sees that the breech isa empty, and passes this information to the board. At this point, the board starts waiting for the eye to see a bal fall in to the breech. When that happens, the board knows that the marker is ready to fire again.

If the eye never sees an empty breech, the board doesn't know when the bolt opens or when the next ball feeds, so it assumes something is wrong, and drops your rate of fire.

The eyes just don't work properly unless you are shooting paint. If you want to dry fire or just click the solenoid, you need to turn the eyes off.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:16 AM #3
jdpower
A.O.Y.T

jdpower owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jdpower plays in the APPA D4 division
Thanks you very much. I will be shooting paint out of it this weekend.

jdpower is offline   Reply With Quote