PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-13-2009, 02:25 AM #1
lighttrooper22

Factory Black D1 and Factory Black Kids D3 NPPL try outs

Factory Black is a 7 man team based out of Edmonton but had players from New York, California, Florida, Michigan, and even Malaysia play on the team. With almost a different roster every event, the team ended up placing 4th overall in Division 1 in the NPPL beating teams the likes of Dynasty Entourage and Arsenal D1. Now for the 2010 season the team will be completely based out of Albany, New York and needs players.

We will be be holding try-outs for roughly 2 spots on the Division 1 NPPL 7 man team as well as creating a new kids team for Division 3 NPPL 7 man. Between the two teams there are roughly 11-13 open spots for players to try-out for.

This teams main goal is to help revive speedball in Albany and the surrounding areas as well as make two competing national teams out of Albany, which has never been done before. These teams are currently NPPL 7 man only, but may expand to Xball in future seasons.

The try-outs will be held on January 3rd in Syracuse, New York at Headrush from 8:00 AM to 3ish PM. Headrush prices will be $10 entry for $40/case or $20 BYOP.

Note: We do NOT have the field to ourselves so don't bother Ken, Doyle, or any of the other Headrush staff about it. If you are interested in trying out email Mike Mizejewski at Newenglandballer69@gmail.com with your full name, contact info, and position on the field or Pm myself here. If you don't get a chance to then just find someone walking around in a Factory Black jersey and we'll take your info down and throw you on a line.

Feel free to post up here or email me with any questions. Good luck.
Jon Delano #01

Factory Black/Albany PowerSurge
lighttrooper22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:39 AM #2
derder Joe
DirtNap.com

derder Joe plays in the PSP
derder Joe posts videos on PbNation
derder Joe is an NCPA player
derder Joe is an NCPA National Champion
this is a

putting albany/new york on the map for upper division paintball.

NVP HK
Planet Eclipse
derder Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:36 AM #3
paulson35
West Side Flippy Cup 7-1

paulson35 plays in the USPL
paulson35 plays in the PSP
paulson35 is an NCPA player
paulson35 supports Pev's Paintball
paulson35 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Jon its Paul Fuller. Played DC together.
Now i know it says looking for only players outta the Albany, NY only but if your still looking for one of those psots to fill the D1 spot let me know. you know i can play snake and tear it up. Deff let me know asap either PM or call/txt me.
GL next season.
Paul
paulson35 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups