PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-02-2009, 01:07 PM #43
Ninja Mouse
Team Aircraft Carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post
lol...what about the time she realized she was dating an asian? HAHAHAH. Now THAT was hilarious.
She realized that when I dropped my pants the first time and she was like "oh... bummer"

"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2009, 01:30 PM #44
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbstud08 View Post
get out. This is a thread for football fans who understand how andy reid needs to go. It's kinda like a gun clan, if you hate timmys dont join the timmy clan
I'm pretty sure that "official" clubs aren't allowed without mod consent.

Also, you seem like a *****.
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:59 PM #45
dyepntmaster

dyepntmaster plays in the PSP
dyepntmaster helped look for balloons
dyepntmaster plays in the APPA D5 division
I'd trade you Lovie Smith for Andy Reid any day... But you have to take Turner too. Deal?
dyepntmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:53 PM #46
DaEagleEye8
Uconn Husky

DaEagleEye8 helped look for balloons
DaEagleEye8 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DaEagleEye8 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DaEagleEye8 is an NCPA player
As an Eagles fan I will agree that we need more balance on offense. I will also agree Andy has had a lot of problems when it comes to clock management. It has pissed me off several times. But reality is that I don't see how we would be any better w/o him around. He does have great game plans and has a great relationship with Donovan, which is crucial when what I consider "ignorant" Eagles fan start saying to get rid of him. When you have an elite QB and a weak running game (which is our problem as you will agree) I don't see how you could avoid passing more than running the ball. What I think needs to be done is in the offseason. We need to focus on getting a better running attack. They started that last year by drafting McCoy and signing Peters. Well, we then lost Andrews to the IR and are having issues keeping Westbrook on the field due to his concussions. So, if you think about it, putting the offense in the back of a rookie and our FB Weaver rather than McNabb who is veteran, elite player would not be a good thing. I know exactly what you mean about the patterns of losing and getting back to the running game and fading away slowly, but I truly feel that as we get healthier and McCoy gets more experience, Andy will adjust accordingly (we are seeing a bit of that right now). My last point is that our defense this year has been really disappointing compared to the years past. They have been plagued with injuries and we have a new defensive coordinator running the show due to the unfortunate loss of Jim Johnson. So, when your team is down points and the defense isn't as sharp as it should be, you have to pass the ball to stay in the "shootout". Again, I want you to understand that I understand your frustration with Andy and can see where you are coming from for I have felt that way several times before, but I feel strongly that getting rid of Andy would only further our already existent problems.
DaEagleEye8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:27 PM #47
superwaffleman2
Charlies in the trees!!11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbstud08 View Post
If you're an Eagles fan and hate andy reid, or any other fan and realize how bad of a coach he is...discuss here.

Also, ignore the typo in the thread name
I hate the eagles.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:28 PM #48
Captain A v2.0
Whatevs

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Captain A v2.0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
If you fire who Andy Reid, who the **** are you going to hire that is better? Can I interest you in a Dick Jauron? Nick Saban? Eric Mangini? I bet Bobby Petrino works for you.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:42 PM #49
demonic_dimebag v4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
She realized that when I dropped my pants the first time and she was like "oh... bummer"
Well was it as funny as the time you walked in on me and her going at it and we told you we were just wrestling naked and you bought it?
"Originally posted by Bandwagon Fan UNK: aww whos the lucky guy, will we be seeing you two on a match.com commercial? Yes bush is a better receiver than CJ, once again this forum is a joke for football talk. Go to a REAL football forum and youd clowns be laughed off, thats why you all gather to this pos paintball forum who the **** plays paintball anyway, to talk football when no ones played, and no one knows **** just watchs espn. Its so funny its entertaining which is why i keep comeing back, keep owning and keep makeing kids stick remote controlls up their *** in their anger."
demonic_dimebag v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:06 AM #50
Ninja Mouse
Team Aircraft Carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic_dimebag v4 View Post
Well was it as funny as the time you walked in on me and her going at it and we told you we were just wrestling naked and you bought it?
***** please, I knew you weren't wrestling. My girlfriend would kick your ***.

"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:15 AM #51
blackbugehalls (Banned)

lol josef.

This thread makes me lol. I'm getting impatient as well but if we can't land a big name coach, I don't want Reid gone. Almost anything else will be a decline. Every coach had his flaws. Let's not forget his players are made of glass when they go to Philly.
blackbugehalls is offline   Reply With Quote