I made this for you!

Annual Supporting Member
TheColorCute is a Moderator
TheColorCute is a Paintball photographer
TheColorCute owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TheColorCute supports Team VICIOUS
TheColorCute supports Sherwood Forest
Virtue OLED in a DM7?

I'm thinking of upgrading the board in my DM7. It has a stock board right now. Will I see a significant performance increase if I upgrade to a Virtue OLED board. I generally shoot semi -- will I see a good performance increase in semi-auto mode if I upgrade from a stock board? Also, is the Virtue easier to set? The stock board is super annoying to adjust -- is the Virtue easier to adjust? For those of you who have a Virtue OLED in your DM7 (or any DM for that matter), do you like it? What are the advantages of the Virtue OLED over the standard UL Virtue board? Is the board worth the $185, or should I just go for the UL Virtue for $105? I admit the screen would be really helpful...

Thanks!
TheColorCute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2009, 01:13 AM #2
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
TThe OLED board will be easier to adjust - it has a graphic display that tells you what parameter you are adjusting, and what the current value of that parameter is. You'll see that value change in real time as you adjust. Couldn't be simpler.

As stated in your other post, if you are shooting in semi auto, your marker should be firing just as fast as you pull the trigger, and that should be the same for any board that isn't adding shots or ignoring trigger pulls. If that were happening, you wouldn't really be shooting in true semi auto.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:46 PM #3
Miau.pt

The only benefit is the screen. It makes it easier to program.
Miau.pt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:39 AM #4
NaMeLeSsPlAyErX32

i recommend the APE OLED it is very user friendly and is sold at an unbeatable price. you can also have the option to get custom APE grips. either the LTD edition APE grips with the screaming monkey or the Rampage grips
NaMeLeSsPlAyErX32 is offline   Reply With Quote