Welp, I can't believe I'm even putting this up, but it's been in my hands for quite a while and I wanna see what I can get. I truly do believe that this is the best octane sft you'll find on pbn. In fact, try finding just an octane sft at all, not easy. This is my personal gun which means I have put a lot of time and money into this gun and hopefully you can tell by the pictures. It has some blemishes but it's pretty nice for as old of a shocker as it is.
Things that make this gun what it is:
1. Serial number is #320. I don't know how many sft's were made but I know they were definitely limited.
2. AUTOCOCKER THREADED!
3. Punisher Pb CCM Rip frame
4. Custom SPD grips
5. New Designz bolt
6. New Designz Ulp (ultra-low pressure) can. Can only work on closed bolt shockers
7. Older hybrid bolt guide
8. Tadao m6 board, reflashed for 10 PSP
9. CP regulator
10. Silver vertical adapter
11. Silver/Black Ul barrel
12. CP asa
13. Drop forward (not positive what brand this is)
15. Some of that good ole' og swag when walkin' on the field with this nice of a shocker
Just as a side note, this gun does not do well in low temperatures. I live in Ohio and during the winter I do not shoot it. This, I guess you could say is my summer gun. If you live in FL, I wouldn't worry. If you live where it gets cold, you may want to consider a different gun unless you really don't care or have a poppit gun to use during the winter.
Price: $350 shipped
(Obviously I want to see offers but will not accept what most ppl think this gun is worth)
: NO TRADES
Now, what you probably want:
YOU SHIP FIRST!