Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2009, 10:34 PM #22
FlashZ33
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MD
FlashZ33 plays in the PSP
FlashZ33 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by shckrfan View Post
Dude buy a clue do you really think it's their hourly employees who are making money off you. Think about it do you think the employees decided to up the price. Your an idiot. Not only that PEV'S staff and employees didn't ref and manage PTS that was N10CD and from what I heard they walked away because they were tired of putting alot of effort in and getting the shaft regularly. I mean Marty is a great guy and I don't think he would walk away just fo the hell of it.
I am in no way an idiot. I've seen what goes on behind the scenes and I've been around for a long time. Hell, I even had a hand in building the new field.

I never said the hourly employees are the ones making money off of me. That's clearly not the case. Pevs (corporate) raised their prices because they lost money and they weren't able to open their field in a timely manner due to roadblocks put into place by Loudoun County. Hence the rise in entry fees and paint prices. But it seems that the money that Pevs has lost has created a "mad dash for cash" within the entire organization and that mindset has trickled down to the Pevs employees.

Whatever goes on behind the scenes and whatever decisions the "higher-ups" make obviously affects how Pevs runs and operates its field (i.e. catering more towards recball players instead of tournament players because they provide a bigger, more profitable market which generally ends in the field ignoring the needs of tournament players). However, even though these decisions are made behind the scenes by the upper management, a number of Pevs employees (not all of them) act like these are their own, personal decisions that have been made and they must change their mindset in order to coincide with such decisions. Because of this, you will find may Pevs employees brushing off tournament players and their concerns and catering more towards walk-on players.

From my own, personal experience and based on what I have observed, many Pevs employees have this sense of narcissism and arrogance about them when it comes to "putting up with" tournament players. It's almost as if its an inconvenience for them to have tournament players around and they will treat you as such. They will continue to overlook the fact that you are in fact a paying customer and will treat you as if you are hindering their ability to run the field.

There is no longer a sense of community and support for tournament players when you go to play at Pevs. The company and organization as a whole (employees included) seem to be indifferent to lend a helping hand and show little support for their paying customers that are out their every weekend grinding it out (tournament players).

That's the end of my rant. I'm not going to respond to anything else that's said. These are shared concerns and I thought I'd put them out there.
__________________
TUF
FlashZ33 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2009, 03:25 PM #23
SmrtAzz
 
 
SmrtAzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MD
SmrtAzz plays in the PSP
SmrtAzz donated to help Peyton Trent
SmrtAzz plays in the APPA D4 division
$30 bucks to play 60 bucks for box of paint... hmmm This sucks... But have anyone heard anything about the new monthly play passes that go for $60?
__________________
It's better to be a SmrtAzz then a DumbAzz!!!
SmrtAzz is offline  
Old 12-05-2009, 01:54 AM #24
GreekGod
Hi I'm Pe†ey
 
GreekGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: ODU
GreekGod plays in the PSP
GreekGod supports Pev's Paintball
GreekGod plays in the APPA D5 division
If you all dont know who i am my name is Petey, i have worked at Pevs long before the field was finished, and once it was i have been a ref on the turf field up until this last semester when i moved down to ODU.
As an employ and a great fiend to all those who work at Pevs i would like to thank you all for coming out week in and week out and supporting the company i love and helping pay my paycheck. I truly from the bottom of my heart owe allot to you all for not only supporting the company i work for but giving me some of the best days of my life.
I do not not much about postponage/ cancelation/ or end of the year prizes and im sorry for that. I just wanted to let you all personally know how much what you all do for me means and again i thank you all for that
GreekGod is offline  
Old 12-05-2009, 07:54 PM #25
ZooLoo_Banditz
KEEP CALM & CHIVE ON
 
ZooLoo_Banditz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 7-oh-3
Annual Supporting Member
ZooLoo_Banditz plays in the USPL
ZooLoo_Banditz supports Pev's Paintball
ZooLoo_Banditz plays in the APPA D5 division
ZooLoo_Banditz has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmrtAzz View Post
$30 bucks to play 69 bucks for box of paint... hmmm This sucks... But have anyone heard anything about the new monthly play passes that go for $60?
fixed. well that's if you buy paint at the field and not at a store before hand during the week.
__________________
KCCO


old feedback +37/-0
ZooLoo_Banditz is offline  
Old 12-05-2009, 08:22 PM #26
DelawarePBguy
Right Coast Paintball
 
DelawarePBguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Castle, De
DelawarePBguy plays in the USPL
DelawarePBguy plays in the PSP
DelawarePBguy donated to help Peyton Trent
DelawarePBguy plays in the APPA D3 division
lol.. wow!! im glad entry was only $15 and byop when i went down there.. $99 is
A lot to fork out every week.

Tournament speedball players come to the field almost every week to play paintball. Yes we may not pay the same as woodsballers but most woodsballers come once every couple weeks if not months. So the extra cost for them isnt that much stress on their wallet.
__________________
DEVTION PAINTBALL
DelawarePBguy is offline  
Old 12-05-2009, 08:36 PM #27
FlashZ33
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MD
FlashZ33 plays in the PSP
FlashZ33 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooLoo_Banditz View Post
fixed. well that's if you buy paint at the field and not at a store before hand during the week.
Which is retarded. Because Aldie is both a store and a warehouse...

It's a smart business ploy though. Forcing (I use that term loosely) people to visit various stores around the area to buy paint so that they can pour capital into multiple Pevs proshops instead of solely the shop in Aldie. Hey, maybe that person may even buy some gear, hard parts, or get their tanks filled at one of their local Pevs stores while they're at it.

Sadly, it's pretty much one of those things that you can't avoid-- charging extra money for a case of paint at the field. Doing so is actually necessary for the success of Pev's Paintball. If you charged the same price for a case of paint at both the field in Aldie and the various local proshops, everyone would just go to the field for their paint, air, and gear needs on gameday and neglect the other proshops around the area during the week. Then, the proshops would eventually lose their customer base, employees would have to be let go, and the proshop itself may even have to shut down due to lack of income and profits.

But its not uncommon for fields to do this... in fact I would say the majority of fields that also run proshops conduct business in the same exact manner. It's just good business sense. That's all there is to it.
__________________
TUF
FlashZ33 is offline  
Old 12-06-2009, 12:25 AM #28
ZooLoo_Banditz
KEEP CALM & CHIVE ON
 
ZooLoo_Banditz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 7-oh-3
Annual Supporting Member
ZooLoo_Banditz plays in the USPL
ZooLoo_Banditz supports Pev's Paintball
ZooLoo_Banditz plays in the APPA D5 division
ZooLoo_Banditz has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
^^^ well put
__________________
KCCO


old feedback +37/-0
ZooLoo_Banditz is offline  
Old 12-06-2009, 11:34 AM #29
1max2nv
 
 
1max2nv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Herndon, VA
1max2nv plays in the APPA D5 division
That's only for Jan which is WINTER TIME! If they do it during spring or summer, I would buy it in a heart beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmrtAzz View Post
$30 bucks to play 60 bucks for box of paint... hmmm This sucks... But have anyone heard anything about the new monthly play passes that go for $60?
__________________
PRO Jerseys for sale
1max2nv is offline  
Old 12-06-2009, 11:36 AM #30
PinkPantsSam
 
 
PinkPantsSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fort Lewis, WA
PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
These long posts are not needed cuz it is extreamly hard to read on my cell phone when im at school or work so let me highlite the main points. Pevs is in paintball for $ not for the love of the sport. The field is great but $100 bucks a practice killed me. If pevs was smart they would have lower prices and attract more people then have extreamly high prices and attract hardly anyone.
PinkPantsSam is offline  
Old 12-06-2009, 12:02 PM #31
JESUS_V2
VCU
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 703
JESUS_V2 helped look for balloons
JESUS_V2 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JESUS_V2 supports Team VICIOUS
JESUS_V2 supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmrtAzz View Post
LOOK OUT GPL!!!

HERE WE COME!!!!!

Well at least the team I play for will be there next year and we'll probably use PTS, if they get their act together, as a practice time.

*here comes some whinning, YOU WERE WARNED*

"But PEVs is soooo much closer for me and I hate driving upt o OACC. *sniff* *sniff*

ALSO GUYS, I heard that come spring of next year, PEVs MAY open up the grass area for speedball play. So that being said, PTS may be ok next year. Cause you have to remember, PTS was cancelled mostly due to private groups. Therefore, if they have more fields then there shouldn't be any reason to cancel out PTS. Well, unless all the refs decides to up and quit.
you sir are an idiot. this is not at all why pts stopped.
as stated before n10cd ran pts. they did every part of it.
JESUS_V2 is offline  
Old 12-06-2009, 04:59 PM #32
ndzshocker293
Fork
 
ndzshocker293's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: *7*0*3*
ndzshocker293 is playing at Living Legends III
ndzshocker293 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ndzshocker293 supports Team VICIOUS
hopefully pev's figures out the season prizes soon so we can all move on. kinda dissapointing...
__________________
WTB IPOD NANO!


BEST!>OTB Productions<BEST!
ndzshocker293 is offline  
Old 12-07-2009, 06:07 AM #33
SmrtAzz
 
 
SmrtAzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MD
SmrtAzz plays in the PSP
SmrtAzz donated to help Peyton Trent
SmrtAzz plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUS_V2 View Post
you sir are an idiot. this is not at all why pts stopped.
as stated before n10cd ran pts. they did every part of it.
Lets see, an idiot statement is the one you just made because to assume that I am a guy, is just confirming how much of a dumb *** you are. Do you think that only dudes ball?

Another thing, no one on this form really attacked another person soooo why would you start?

Also, my friend who started this form, started it to put a end to the rumors. Meaning him and I knew about n10cd, we actually know why Todd canceled the last PTS due to a conversation we had with him. Which he flat out said he wasn't making money and the groups pay more, right now. He also stated that the PTS back in day, did bring in money however, there were also more teams playing compared to now. Overall, we/ I know whats up but I rather for the go hard ballers out there to know too.

Another thing, I believe that if we come up with some ideas that are reasonable, then Todd and his brother will listen. They originally started this business for the love of the game and I can tell that by talking to him. However, he needs money to keep it going. So instead of everyone complaining...especially since you guys should have it all out of your system by now. We should come up with some reasonable ideas because paying damn near 100 bucks for walk-ons is ridiculous. However, I do like the monthly pass idea and feel that PEVs will still make their money due to paint purchase. So I may ask Todd this weekend, if he plans on keeping this going for next year.

So overall, lets start shooting out some other possible ideas that we can bring to PEVs attention.
__________________
It's better to be a SmrtAzz then a DumbAzz!!!

Last edited by SmrtAzz : 12-07-2009 at 06:16 AM.
SmrtAzz is offline  
Old 12-07-2009, 07:44 AM #34
ncognito
Been around the block
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
No one asked me but if they did they would hear me say “The brothers Pev have done this to themselves; and then to us”. Marty, Tracy, and N10CDx did what they could and put on a pretty decent several events. The facility is AMAZING and most of the staff are FANTASTIC.

I have to assume that all of the set up and planning for the 3 / 5 man had to pass PEV’s approval before moving into reality. They could have easily said “both 3 and 5 man would be FPO” and given everyone a decent ball for a decent price and they would have made more money per team per event. They stated it was BYOP optional or purchase on site. We took advantage of that as did others. 250 for entry is reasonable for a 5 man event on the slightly larger than “local event” nature. I have to think that advertising a set end of season prize and guaranteeing it would have brought in more interest. There would be the teams that wanted a shot at the prizes on the day and would pick and choose events and others like ours that would have been in it for the whole series. Knowing what you are playing for generates more interest for sure.

I am betting that there are at least a few that have the “play to show your heart or for the love of the sport” mentality. In this economy and in the situation that most of my team is in we needed to play events we stood a chance of breaking even at. Heaven knows we have heart and drive but we also have bills to pay. We had some good outings and some abominations. We got a few calls go our way and some funky crap that I still can not comprehend go against us. It happens.

To set a schedule, expect players to register with APPA and pay for cards, and then jack with the schedule, cancel events, and probably end the series early with no “end of season prize” is pretty lame. Might they do a last event? Sure. Might they work something out and “pay out” end of season prizes? Sure. Am I holding my breath for either? NOPE.

If this does occur please let me know when Vendetta can pick up 2nd place prizes please…

This whole thing relegates me to “disappointed old man with a frustrated team” status…
__________________
VENDETTA
North Mountain Paintball Field
Mountaineer Paintball Shop
Right Apparel & Head Gear
Proud to be rocking a Pinokio in 09
BIG L's Paintball Plus
ncognito is offline  
Old 12-07-2009, 11:13 AM #35
Pev
 
 
Pev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington DC
Pev is a Supporting Member
Pev works for a Paintball manufacturer
Pev plays in the USPL
Pev is playing at Living Legends III
Pev supports Pev's Paintball
The real truth is Marty and his team N10CD bailed before the season ended. After they got their Free entry into some events, free paint, and many other perks, they looked for a better deal. No problem.

The PTS will be back, we do have teams begging to take their place as the ref squad and already have 2 teams locked in with the Arsenal Squads helping as well.

Also, it had nothing to do with not enough fields as since June we dedicated the $100,000 turf field to the PTS and team practices. Its not for the groups and walk ons.

The final and biggest problem is lack of teams due to the economy, the PTS always had enough teams to run an event until many players stopped playing events because money was tight. We supported this by still giving away prizes even though the team count was below the minimum paid teams for the prizes.

So, PEVS did the honorable thing and at the event in Oct, we only had 8 paid teams and we gave away the complete prize based on 25 teams, so we lost money, a lot of money. No worries because I care about the future of PTS.

So, it was my decision to suspend the final 2 PTS based on lack of teams in a slow economy and poor weather. If you would like to discuss this further, i am available at the park on Sundays, and would galdly speak with anyone who is concerned. We have already revamped the program for next year in conjunction with both the NPPL and the PSP as they have chosen our serious as feeder leagues for their events. Next year will be a better run series at a top notch facility, PEVS.

Look at what these pro team think of the Pevs Park:
The D.C Open presented by the NPPL and Pev's Paintball was by far the best run paintball tournament I have ever attend in my 15 years of play Professional Paintball. The venue was superb and the playing turf was pristine. I was impressed with the support from the county and local companies in Virginia what was given for the event. I can promise you my team St.Louis Avalanche will be attending any event they have at this location.
-Frank Connell owner St.Louis Avalanche

The dc event was a fresh reminder of why I play paintball. Organized and just plain fun. When someone cares as much as pev does, it really shows and what you get is a solid venue.
-Grayson Goff

To sum up my time spent at the DC challenge in Loudoun County, I have only one thing to say: First-class paintball experience. With one the most well maintained and manicured paintball fields I have ever seen, it was more than a joy to be a part of. As well as the professional commentating and the tournament set up, I couldn't have asked for a better run event. I would love to go back to Pev's Paintball
-zack yachimac, Edmonton Impact

This was one of the best events that I have ever been to. The field was as good as it gets and the local support really made us feel like they wanted us there. I hope to do many more events at this location.
-rich telford, Sacramento XSV

"The Washington DC NPPL was a prime example of how we envisioned rejuvenating 7 man paintball. Grass roots focus lead us to Pev's Paintball in Aldie, VA for a highly locally supported national event at a local field in the hot bed of East Coast Paintball. The fields were pristine, the judging was excellent and the community support of the event was unsurpassed. Indianapolis Mutiny and myself are looking forward to many more practices and 7 man NPPL tournaments at Pev's Paintball in 2010."
-Tommy O'Donnell
Indianapolis Mutiny

I must say that the venue you put on for DC Challenge was one of the best I have been to. It was an honor for my team to play at your field. The venue was very well run and a class act. Other fields across the country should take the Steps that you took to make Pevs what it is. Paintball would do so much better if they had fields like Pevs. Well done bud and again THANK YOU!
-Rob Montiero, San Francisco Explicit
__________________
Mike "Pev" Peverill
Pev's Paintball
www.pevs.com
Pev is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 07:08 AM #36
n10cd mom
 
 
n10cd mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Virginia
Imagine my joy and suprise this morning when I came home and read about my husband "baling on the PTS". As the old adage goes don't piss off the mama bear protecting her cubs. I have up until this time taken the high road, I have not disparaged anyone nor commented on the turn of events that led to Team N10CD leaving PEV'S I figured better that way. However I guess that was an impossibility so let me clarify a few things.


POINT #1
The only time Team N10CD recieved any sort of "free entry" to an event was the $1000 credit to World Cup this year. That however was payment for the approximately 330 hours put in by my people (including my 63 year old mother and Mrs. Cavanaugh) over the USPL weekend to see that the trash was removed daily, the fields were cleaned and multiple other duties. Even at minimum wage (7.50/hr) thats $2475.00

Point #2
"Free paint" well discounted would be a better word because the first tournament played by this team the materials to build the lovely picnic tables were paid for by me to repay for the paint

Point #3

I assume that "the perks" would be the team discount that was also afforded numerous other people including anyone who came for a scrimmage this year.

Not to mention the numerous unpaid hours (in excess of 1000) put in by my husband over the last 18 months to get the field up and running and to keep it running.

I did some digging I personally have stroked checks in excess of $47,000 to PEV'S Paintball in the last 4 years not to mention what my players have spent over the last 3 years.

In conclusion Team N10CD left PEV'S not for a "better deal" we left to go to a more inviting place that welcomes and supports airball players.

Thanks for the time to speak my peace and all the fond memories Goodbye, Good night and Good luck!!

Tracy
__________________
RIP Harley
n10cd mom is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 08:40 AM #37
n10cd_kid
BlUeHaIr MeNaCE
 
n10cd_kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
This was so much fun to read when I jumped on the nation this morning only to find slandering and disrespectful words spoken about the team that I have come to know and love. According to Mike Pev, this team that I continue to play for even into this time of hardship for the entire paintball community, my coach Marty and his team N10cd "bailed” on our PTS duties.
We neither bailed nor did we ever not show up for a PTS, we showed up for every scheduled event this year and even some for last year. The only reason that there is no longer a tournament series at Pevs this year is solely on mikes head, he was the one that suspended it for the rest of the year.

True team N10cd no longer plays or is associated with Pevs paintball (we have left many friends and former "family behind in this break and I am sincerely sorry for that. u are all good people and i look forward to seeing u in the coming future.) Yes we went to skyline but not because we are getting a better deal, in fact my expenses have gone up, but I’m now in a place where the people are friendly and more than graciously welcoming us with open arms.

I myself have spent a great deal of money at the Brothers Pevs many stores and location. not all of it at a discount or Perk and mike has so commonly called them. The 47,000 dollars estimate the N10cd Mom posted is only one family's expense at one store. we have spend thousands of dollars several other places for food, transportation and lodging. And in all truth I only recall one free tournament and that was the entry fee that we worked hard and spent our money to win in 07.

Mike, I don’t understand why you would get on a website and so blatantly say that a team bailed on your tournament series when in reality u canceled the last few PTS's because u didn’t want to spend the money on Prizes that these teams worked so hard to obtain for winning a tournament series. So please do not say that this team, my home, bailed on you. we tried to make the break from your company as professional as possible but this will only cause turmoil among these young men that I have come to know so well.

Sincerely,
An ex Pevs team player
__________________
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4087571


SPLASH KARTA MAG
n10cd_kid is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 09:02 AM #38
jgr1820fan
accuracy by volume
 
jgr1820fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: spotsylvania
jgr1820fan plays in the APPA beginner division
im glad to see that the truth finally has come out that i suspected and heard i for one would love to thank team n10cd for the great freindship and sportsmanship that myself and our team was giving at the pts this year.
our team is new to this we justed started to play in january and spent time researching different tournaments to play, as we chose the pevs pts series over the others because of travel time for all of our team mates. and the history behind the pevs name.
we wish that the series could have been finished but knew the circumstance behind why the tournament was cancelled i hope that n10cd has the best of luck with their new home field and hope to see you all soon and maybe get to trade some paint again its a pleasure to have been able to meet you guys and the freindship that was developed.

thanks bob (team disturbed)
jgr1820fan is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 12:03 PM #39
I'm RickJames
DJ/MC for the NPPL
 
I'm RickJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: (703) PEV'S
I'm RickJames supports Pev's Paintball
I'm RickJames plays in the APPA D4 division
I don't want to get into any arguments or get involved with any of the previous negative post....

With that being said, Pev's DOES have a new sponsored team and we are very experienced and qualifed PTS refs and, to the best of my knowledge, will be reffing all of the future PTS events.

I am not trying to say that we are trying to take N10CD's place in any negative way. I am simply saying that CP management is currently working closely with Pev's to get the PTS events restarted asap.

Thanks, I hope to see you all at the next PTS event.

Chris Owner/Captain of Capital Punishment
__________________
NPPL DJ/MC

Follow me on Twitter- NPPLDJ


Proudly representing... PEV'S PAINTBALL, EMPIRE PAINTBALL, KEE ACTION SPORTS and BOB LONG
I'm RickJames is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 12:27 PM #40
slimjimpballer
I live for this
 
slimjimpballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Va
If anyone on the nation or at pevs thinks or believes that N10CD woke up one morning and decided to leave pevs because "After they got their Free entry into some events, free paint, and many other perks, they looked for a better deal" you are wrong. As stated by both n10cd mom and n10cd kid there has never been an event in the 2009 season that N10CD has gotten free entry or paint period. Every penny that was "given" to us was earned by each and every player that gives up weekends of practice to ref the pts, or hang net on the brand new turf field in 100 degree weather. In one players case a full week of work was spent from dawn till well after dusk helping prepare for the USPL event and in return got much less than deserved.

No other pevs sponsored team (to my knowledge) works as hard as we did this past season and had to go through as much trouble as we did to get what we worked for. And most of the time we didn't even get that. N10CD was the team that came out before aldie was open to pick rocks out of each and every grass field for a week. N10CD mom works two jobs manages a house and a team of 15 people as well as the entire PTS system. If it wasn't for N10CD that new turf field wouldn't have been finished when it was. I personally spent several days rolling out the turf as well as moving and hanging the net in exchange for maybe 2 cases of paint.

Again as n10cd kid mentioned moving to skyline was not in our financial interest as individual players. I now drive 2 hours every Sunday to a smaller field, but i am happy there. Yes pevs gave us deals at the pro shop and on paint. But that same deal was given to anyone that was a regular and didn't do what we did.

The decision to leave pevs was not one made over night. It had been brought up several months before it happened but we decided to stay one for Marty and two because we had a responsibly to finish the PTS season. I am sorry that so many of those teams were essentially stiffed for the end of the season but it comes to no surprise to me or anyone on this team. Unfortunately the last straw broke before the end of the season but Sh!t happens.

Every one knows that you don't judge a book by its cover and N10CD as well as PEVS are not always the same way you seem them on the surface. Do some digging you might be surprised the kind of people you find behind them.

The best of luck to all players at pevs. I hope you all have a chance to succeed in the industry and do what we all love.

-gumsy
__________________
N10CD X

SKYLINE PAINTBALL
slimjimpballer is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 01:19 PM #41
$up3rD@v3
 
 
$up3rD@v3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
... ok where do i start?...
fact... if marty was at pevs 10 days he may not have smiled for bout 1 of them days. marty loved workin there, and lol not cause u was hookin us up wit stuff which u got to be out your everlastin mind to think you did for us. everything that we got from u we WORKED for...mexican laborers wouldnt have even taken the job for the same money..... i thought marty was insane still workin for pevs after some of the b****fits that i heard mike threw. i was gonna leave intensity just for the simple fact that i had to have your name on the back of my jersey. you thought u was gonna dick us again with cfoa, but we had your number didnt we homeboy. we paid to practice paid for paint then had to clean em all up!!! thats for the birds my man. the same reason we split is the same reason pevs dont sell anything but egos and tippmans. you remember when you walked into a proshop for the first time. the selection of stuff was bananas. you remember goin to one lately and wonderin where all the cool stuff is!!!??? mike y did you come back from procaps? ay mike why yall aint got luxes, boblong, smartparts, angels, more that one brand of paint and all the lil odds and ends that players need and want. then u put up them lil comments like that matters. when the last time rich telford was up at the field.....dont worry ill wait....... and i doubt he would pay 30 to play if he does come back.
its a beautiful place yes sir. ive even had dreams about this place 3 years ago cause i knew it would be sick wit it!
see your field mike, is like a well stacked woman, u see pics and talk to her even do the nasty a few times...great no problem!!!! then the more time you spend wit her you realize that she dont care about u. looks good but the stress and questions that continue to build aint worth the effort. lucky for you ppl dont think there is a such thing as paintball outside of pevs cause ppl would have been gone.
just look at the amount of team that left a pevs sponsorship in the last 5 or 6 years. sin sinful fate dc dev intensity UA idk but is haze still there?

bottom line mike you do not support the ppl (the little ppl) that support u. these folks obviously want to give u their money....duh...make it easier for them to do that. dont get on nation trynna make your self look good. come to dc and ill show u how to hustle. how to flip your paper stack your paper how to make some money and not be scared to do it, and give the ppl what they want at the same time!

what u wanna do??? lemmie know
__________________
DEATH. CITY.


INTENSITY
:)
SKYLINE PAINTBALL
$up3rD@v3 is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 01:39 PM #42
Pev
 
 
Pev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington DC
Pev is a Supporting Member
Pev works for a Paintball manufacturer
Pev plays in the USPL
Pev is playing at Living Legends III
Pev supports Pev's Paintball
This is my last comment. there is not doubt Marty and Tracy are great people, they have helped Pevs out whenever they can. As well has Pevs has helped them out as well. I wish them the best of luck, its a shame they never came to me to tell me that they were leaving, i found it on pbnation.

There is more to every story but out of respect to those families, we will let the issue go.

and if you read my original post, the event was cancelled for mulitiple reasons, read it again, not just the team bailing, that was the final piece.

As for series prizes, they still will exist, we are working the out the details.
__________________
Mike "Pev" Peverill
Pev's Paintball
www.pevs.com
Pev is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump