Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2009, 04:20 PM #22
crazyboarder9999
714
 
crazyboarder9999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NY
crazyboarder9999 plays in the PSP
crazyboarder9999 supports Team VICIOUS
crazyboarder9999 supports Team VICIOUS
crazyboarder9999 supports Team VICIOUS
crazyboarder9999 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Uh, you are the one who said what I typed is "100% false" remember?

If Aftershock played in 2005 HB, what place did they finish?

And yes, I would know for certain that the Pro division was locked so you didn't play any NPPL Pro teams.
thank you just proved my point. kid just stop trying to be an e-thug and ruin kids dreams just cause you sucked and couldnt be pro dont bash on young guns. John has the ban-hammer and will win you wont

edit: that thread doesnt prove anything any way. idc if they lost to a d2 team just because you say you played doesnt mean you did. didnt you know i played with ollie lang and cuba when they were with dynasty?
__________________
Licensed Insurance Broker
Business, Home, Auto and even Paintball Fields

Contact me for more information

Last edited by crazyboarder9999 : 12-03-2009 at 04:23 PM.
crazyboarder9999 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2009, 04:23 PM #23
DSDM
Dark Side Donut Master
 
DSDM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fort Drum, NY
DSDM plays in the PSP
DSDM donated to help Peyton Trent
DSDM owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DSDM owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DSDM is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLA TrixTa View Post
...... so id apreciate it if you didnt clutter my thread.
__________________
2 complete 08 ego players setups
PTI Certified Master Airsmith #2822
Sergeant First Class, U.S. Army, Retired (1983-2003)
Facebook
DSDM is offline  
Old 12-03-2009, 04:24 PM #24
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.
 
John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: STL
Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLA TrixTa View Post
Im not gonna go any further on the matter so id apreciate it if you didnt clutter my thread.

how ever, John, I did make a post in the afterhsock section for all if you calling shens. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post63553572

None of the Aftershock players who play now played with the team in '04 or '05. Sorry. Salm didn't even join up until '06.

In 2004 Aftershock wasn't allowed to play Huntington beach because they played in the NXL which didn't allow their teams to play other leagues. That was the last year where amateur teams played Pro teams. In 2005, if they did play HB, they certainly didn't play Pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboarder9999 View Post
didnt you know i played with ollie lang and cuba when they were with dynasty?
Nicky didn't play for Dynasty btw.
__________________
Your questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ. Ask a Mod.
We deserve better villains.
"I have not seen an automag shot in anger in 10 years." Tom Cole
John is online now  
Old 12-03-2009, 04:30 PM #25
DSDM
Dark Side Donut Master
 
DSDM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fort Drum, NY
DSDM plays in the PSP
DSDM donated to help Peyton Trent
DSDM owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DSDM owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DSDM is Legendary
John,

You might as well lock this slugfest down.

BTW I have never played on any pro teams with anyone except for Tony Hawk in the 1960 Winter Olympic Paintball debut........
__________________
2 complete 08 ego players setups
PTI Certified Master Airsmith #2822
Sergeant First Class, U.S. Army, Retired (1983-2003)
Facebook
DSDM is offline  
Old 12-03-2009, 05:01 PM #26
KiLLA TrixTa (Banned)
 
KiLLA TrixTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
they played under shock due to that NXL stuff
KiLLA TrixTa is offline  
Old 12-03-2009, 05:02 PM #27
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.
 
John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: STL
Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Then they might have been in semi-pro as "Shock," but not Pro.
__________________
Your questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ. Ask a Mod.
We deserve better villains.
"I have not seen an automag shot in anger in 10 years." Tom Cole
John is online now  
Old 12-03-2009, 05:11 PM #28
KiLLA TrixTa (Banned)
 
KiLLA TrixTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
same thing, because it was the guys from aftershock. they did it how ever they did it because of that NXL ****
KiLLA TrixTa is offline  
Old 12-03-2009, 05:34 PM #29
crazyboarder9999
714
 
crazyboarder9999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NY
crazyboarder9999 plays in the PSP
crazyboarder9999 supports Team VICIOUS
crazyboarder9999 supports Team VICIOUS
crazyboarder9999 supports Team VICIOUS
crazyboarder9999 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
None of the Aftershock players who play now played with the team in '04 or '05. Sorry. Salm didn't even join up until '06.

In 2004 Aftershock wasn't allowed to play Huntington beach because they played in the NXL which didn't allow their teams to play other leagues. That was the last year where amateur teams played Pro teams. In 2005, if they did play HB, they certainly didn't play Pro.



Nicky didn't play for Dynasty btw.
my point loll sorry bad joke
__________________
Licensed Insurance Broker
Business, Home, Auto and even Paintball Fields

Contact me for more information
crazyboarder9999 is offline  
Old 12-03-2009, 05:51 PM #30
Colinb913
Paintball is life.
 
Colinb913's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newburgh Indiana
Colinb913 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Colinb913 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLA TrixTa View Post
same thing, because it was the guys from aftershock. they did it how ever they did it because of that NXL ****
I dont see any pro teams changing their name, to go play with people that they know they would poop on. Like you.
__________________
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next 3 minutes, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it...Paintball 4 life.
Corey15 is a SCAMMER

Colinb913 is offline  
Old 12-03-2009, 06:00 PM #31
AngelsNightmare
Wha happen?
 
AngelsNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: RI
AngelsNightmare owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AngelsNightmare supports Team VICIOUS
I played a 1v7 with X-factor back in 1873. I ran up their tape and bunkerd the whole team with my Ego-DM-Autococker-Droid-Musket. Dont waster yo chedda on paintbrawl unless yo mom can pay for yo pro team.
__________________
BOSTON BRUTALITY #7
AngelsNightmare is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump